Thread: Hopsin Performing "Am I A Psycho"

Hopsin Performing "Am I A Psycho"

Not great quality, but cool that he is doing his verse at shows. SwizZz gets bonus points for wearing a Giants hat.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2202716107831

(if embed didn't work, here's the link http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2202716107831)

Pretty epic turnout/response, still can't wait for the official music video that's in the works. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will drop within the next month!

this.... I wonder what the theme of the video is gonna be... I also wonder if B.o.B is gonna be on it..

Quote Originally Posted by Mac Thunder

Pretty epic turnout/response, still can't wait for the official music video that's in the works. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will drop within the next month!

Why wouldnt he be. He has the longest verse on the entire track and he does the hook. Thatd be pretty retarded if he wasnt in the video. And it's being done in ATL... Where BoB is from

Quote Originally Posted by Ervin Diserly

this.... I wonder what the theme of the video is gonna be... I also wonder if B.o.B is gonna be on it..

ohh yeah huh?.. My bad.. but like I said, I wonder what the theme of the video is gonna be like.. yaddamean???

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life

Why wouldnt he be. He has the longest verse on the entire track and he does the hook. Thatd be pretty retarded if he wasnt in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Ervin Diserly

damn...I had a friend text me the other day saying "I caught a Hopsin show in Denver" (he recently moved to Denver from Reno) I replied..."FUUUUUUUUCK YOU"

then I asked him how big the crowd was and he replied, "I don't know I didn't ask the door man" he didn't mention sh*t about HOP performing this song.

Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX

damn...I had a friend text me the other day saying "I caught a Hopsin show in Denver" (he recently moved to Denver from Reno) I replied..."FUUUUUUUUCK YOU"