Thread: J. Cole "BORN SINNER"

J. Cole "BORN SINNER"

Just wondering if any other people on this site checked out the J. Cole album?? Opinions??

I personally thought it was an amazing album. Born Sinner and The Rittz album are my top two for this year so far.

Dope as fuck, i hate rich ni99as Goddammit, cuz i aint never had a lot damn it

yeah i loved it too. there are certain parts of the album that i did not like though. it seems like he was trying to imitate kendrick and kanye on some songs.

I agree dope Album.. 1st one was terrible!!! Fuk with that Wale Shit goes HARD 2!!!

its a good album but I don't think he switched it up on the album though it kind of just has the same feel throughout the whole album.

It's super boring to me, I think it's good lyrically though and still a big upgrade from Cole World. He always seems to show small glimpses of greatness like Villuminati and Let Nas Down.

I agree 100% with what your saying, but I think that's what made the album even better. I liked that dark deep lyrical and sometimes jazzy feel to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark

its a good album but I don't think he switched it up on the album though it kind of just has the same feel throughout the whole album.