Thread: Classic Hip Hop Beat (New School Wu-Tang Vibe)

Classic Hip Hop Beat (New School Wu-Tang Vibe)

45 second intro on this one so hang in there (or just jump passed it)!http://www.soundclick.com/player/sin...i&newref=1I know it's really repetitive but picture it with a dope ass flow going over it -- reminds me of something one of the newer Wu-Tang albums like 'Wu-Massacre' -- let me know what you think!

wow dude really nice. I think it sounds amazing, I am looking for various producers to help with the demo i am making. Are you down? Also I would really like that beat if its not taken, hollar back at me man.

send me an email directly at AfterTouchBeatz@Gmail.com with an idea with what you're looking for (whether it be leases or exclusives; and what beats you'd be interested in (check out my full catalog at AfterTouchBeatz.com) I try to give people discounts who contact me through forums because forums is where I started out so let me know what you're looking to do -- and send me some links to songs you've done (YouTube channel, Reverbnation, etc.) but just do it all through my Gmail cause I check that daily where-as I'm only able to get on the forums a couple times a week