Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: daaaaaamn has anyone else seen this mayday remix of big bad wolf???

  1. #1
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107

    daaaaaamn has anyone else seen this mayday remix of big bad wolf???



  2. #2
    Senior Member jesselewis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    462
    D-BAG

    Quote Originally Posted by Husein
    yes, old as fuck. now gtfo

  3. #3
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    Husein is a fuckin dick hole

    Quote Originally Posted by jesse lewis
    D-BAG

    Quote Originally Posted by Husein
    yes, old as fuck. now gtfo

  4. #4


    I never heard it... thanks for sharing bro! sick as hell!

  5. #5
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438


    husein is right tho, this is hella muh fuckin old.


    but alot of people probly havnt heard it so i guess i wont get mad bro

  6. #6
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    i hadnt heard. i thought mayday was gnna b wak kuz they workd wit wayne
    but there not n theur dope
    i could give 2 shits if its old

  7. #7
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438


    the amount of spelling errors....


    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    i hadnt heard. i thought mayday was gnna b wak kuz they workd wit wayne
    but there not n theur dope

    i could give 2 shits if its old

  8. #8
    Just because something has been posted before does not mean that every single member of this site has seen it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Husein
    yes, old as fuck. now gtfo

  9. #9
    Senior Member Bizzaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,107
    1. this isnt english prick
    2. im on my phone prick
    3. ur a prick
    4. this a website for a fuckin rapper....who the fuck cares!?!








    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    the amount of spelling errors....

    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    i hadnt heard. i thought mayday was gnna b wak kuz they workd wit wayne
    but there not n theur dope
    i could give 2 shits if its old

  10. #10
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438


    dude i'm a horrible speller, but you can try harder then that to be literate.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    1. this isnt english prick
    2. im on my phone prick

    3. ur a prick

    4. this a website for a fuckin rapper....who the fuck cares!?!













    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    the amount of spelling errors....

    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro
    i hadnt heard. i thought mayday was gnna b wak kuz they workd wit wayne
    but there not n theur dope
    i could give 2 shits if its old

Similar Threads

  1. Big Bad Wolf remix over "Gimme Some More" beat
    By LilProphet in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2013, 05:47 PM
  2. Big Bad Wolf [2012 Remix]
    By Creation in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 01:01 AM
  3. Big Bad Wolf (Remix)
    By GarnusBeats in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 09:24 PM
  4. Tech N9ne - Big Bad Wolf REMIX!
    By PestiferouSxMinD in forum Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 12:53 AM
  5. Tech N9NE - Big Bad Wolf (Loco Remix)
    By MistaWicked in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 11:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •