Thread: New Era

New Era

Strange music needs to get a deal through new era for all artists I want to know a hats gonna fit my fat ass head when I order it plus I just love the new era who thinks this would be a good move and Im prepared for the cool story bro and all that

Great idea

I saw a custom fitted Krizz Spider hat the other day, so I think this would be a great idea.

Exclusive deals with New Era are ridiculously expensive. Not at all feasible when you take in cost v. profit for a company like Strange.

Not really.. Their is so many low name, damn near no name, streetwear brands that get deals through New Era and they sell em for like 25 to 30 bucks. If a cheap ass, just starting out brand could do it, Strange could with ease. I think they shoud make some Strange snapbacks, that would be dope. IMO 90% of the shit in the Strange store is wack as can be, the collab with T.I.T.S was dope tho and hella unexpected.

Quote Originally Posted by CHi Star

Exclusive deals with New Era are ridiculously expensive. Not at all feasible when you take in cost v. profit for a company like Strange.

I wouldn't expect to see this any time soon.