Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Dopesic Dark Matter... check out stranges homies

  1. #1
    Senior Member DoeBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    547

    Dopesic Dark Matter... check out stranges homies


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    382


    God Sicfux suck i'm from MN and every single show has at least one memeber at it and they're just awful except for Killa Capone he's pretty sick, but all the rest suck

  3. #3
    Senior Member DoeBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    547


    what ya mean "every single show has at least one member at it",, and i think there sick as hell who you like from minnesota

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    382


    not really anyone i know one producer from MN who's hella dope and what i mean is that every single rap show in MN has one atleast one of those shitty Sicfux member at it and i gotta sit through there set to see the good show


    Quote Originally Posted by Doe Boy

    what ya mean "every single show has at least one member at it",, and i think there sick as hell who you like from minnesota

  5. #5
    Senior Member DoeBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    547


    ok who you like music wise in general? and why you say they suck you aint gimmie no reason





    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Guzzman

    not really anyone i know one producer from MN who's hella dope and what i mean is that every single rap show in MN has one atleast one of those shitty Sicfux member at it and i gotta sit through there set to see the good show

    Quote Originally Posted by Doe Boy

    what ya mean "every single show has at least one member at it",, and i think there sick as hell who you like from minnesota

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    382


    Trust me i like dark rap the only reason i watched this vid is cause BLH and i like horrorcore Prozak, Boondox, and Twiztid are the shit, but these dudes flow wise/lyrically are just awful i only really like one dude from MN and he's a SUPER hella underground producer, but he's the shit


    Quote Originally Posted by Doe Boy

    ok who you like music wise in general? and why you say they suck you aint gimmie no reason




    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Guzzman

    not really anyone i know one producer from MN who's hella dope and what i mean is that every single rap show in MN has one atleast one of those shitty Sicfux member at it and i gotta sit through there set to see the good show

    Quote Originally Posted by Doe Boy

    what ya mean "every single show has at least one member at it",, and i think there sick as hell who you like from minnesota

  7. #7
    Senior Member DoeBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    547


    so you dont like any of the sicfux members thats alotta people is this the only song youve heard, and im from mn to who this SUPER hella underground producer whos the shit? is he even known by artist in mn do he even got a name out


    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Guzzman

    Trust me i like dark rap the only reason i watched this vid is cause BLH and i like horrorcore Prozak, Boondox, and Twiztid are the shit, but these dudes flow wise/lyrically are just awful i only really like one dude from MN and he's a SUPER hella underground producer, but he's the shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Doe Boy

    ok who you like music wise in general? and why you say they suck you aint gimmie no reason




    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Guzzman

    not really anyone i know one producer from MN who's hella dope and what i mean is that every single rap show in MN has one atleast one of those shitty Sicfux member at it and i gotta sit through there set to see the good show

    Quote Originally Posted by Doe Boy

    what ya mean "every single show has at least one member at it",, and i think there sick as hell who you like from minnesota

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    382


    I found out about him through this form actually it just so happened he was from MN i just love his beats he's the shit here's his FB and a link to my favorite beat by him. And no this isn't the only song i heard by them my friend showed me there hallowing song with every member on it and they all sucked, but Killa Capone he's pretty good, but he's getting dragged down by them
    http://www.facebook.com/JaySevenMusic
    http://soundcloud.com/jordan-nied/new-one


    Quote Originally Posted by Doe Boy

    so you dont like any of the sicfux members thats alotta people is this the only song youve heard, and im from mn to who this SUPER hella underground producer whos the shit? is he even known by artist in mn do he even got a name out

    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Guzzman

    Trust me i like dark rap the only reason i watched this vid is cause BLH and i like horrorcore Prozak, Boondox, and Twiztid are the shit, but these dudes flow wise/lyrically are just awful i only really like one dude from MN and he's a SUPER hella underground producer, but he's the shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Doe Boy

    ok who you like music wise in general? and why you say they suck you aint gimmie no reason




    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Guzzman

    not really anyone i know one producer from MN who's hella dope and what i mean is that every single rap show in MN has one atleast one of those shitty Sicfux member at it and i gotta sit through there set to see the good show

    Quote Originally Posted by Doe Boy

    what ya mean "every single show has at least one member at it",, and i think there sick as hell who you like from minnesota

  9. #9
    Senior Member DoeBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    547


    that dudes beats were wack


    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Guzzman

    I found out about him through this form actually it just so happened he was from MN i just love his beats he's the shit here's his FB and a link to my favorite beat by him. And no this isn't the only song i heard by them my friend showed me there hallowing song with every member on it and they all sucked, but Killa Capone he's pretty good, but he's getting dragged down by them
    http://www.facebook.com/JaySevenMusic
    http://soundcloud.com/jordan-nied/new-one

    Quote Originally Posted by Doe Boy

    so you dont like any of the sicfux members thats alotta people is this the only song youve heard, and im from mn to who this SUPER hella underground producer whos the shit? is he even known by artist in mn do he even got a name out

    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Guzzman

    Trust me i like dark rap the only reason i watched this vid is cause BLH and i like horrorcore Prozak, Boondox, and Twiztid are the shit, but these dudes flow wise/lyrically are just awful i only really like one dude from MN and he's a SUPER hella underground producer, but he's the shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Doe Boy

    ok who you like music wise in general? and why you say they suck you aint gimmie no reason




    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Guzzman

    not really anyone i know one producer from MN who's hella dope and what i mean is that every single rap show in MN has one atleast one of those shitty Sicfux member at it and i gotta sit through there set to see the good show

    Quote Originally Posted by Doe Boy

    what ya mean "every single show has at least one member at it",, and i think there sick as hell who you like from minnesota

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    382


    They're more mainstream beats not you're shitty gayfux beats

    Quote Originally Posted by Doe Boy

    that dudes beats were wack

    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Guzzman

    I found out about him through this form actually it just so happened he was from MN i just love his beats he's the shit here's his FB and a link to my favorite beat by him. And no this isn't the only song i heard by them my friend showed me there hallowing song with every member on it and they all sucked, but Killa Capone he's pretty good, but he's getting dragged down by them
    http://www.facebook.com/JaySevenMusic
    http://soundcloud.com/jordan-nied/new-one

    Quote Originally Posted by Doe Boy

    so you dont like any of the sicfux members thats alotta people is this the only song youve heard, and im from mn to who this SUPER hella underground producer whos the shit? is he even known by artist in mn do he even got a name out

    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Guzzman

    Trust me i like dark rap the only reason i watched this vid is cause BLH and i like horrorcore Prozak, Boondox, and Twiztid are the shit, but these dudes flow wise/lyrically are just awful i only really like one dude from MN and he's a SUPER hella underground producer, but he's the shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Doe Boy

    ok who you like music wise in general? and why you say they suck you aint gimmie no reason




    Quote Originally Posted by Dom Guzzman

    not really anyone i know one producer from MN who's hella dope and what i mean is that every single rap show in MN has one atleast one of those shitty Sicfux member at it and i gotta sit through there set to see the good show

    Quote Originally Posted by Doe Boy

    what ya mean "every single show has at least one member at it",, and i think there sick as hell who you like from minnesota

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 04:25 AM
  2. personality disorder freestyle & no matter how hard i try CHECK IT OUT
    By Zanesvillain in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 08:29 AM
  3. Check it Homies puting dwn on da mic(626) what ya think?
    By Matt(626) in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 11:24 PM
  4. all dark tech fans, check this dude out!!!!!! karkuz!!!!!!!!
    By alexwojcik in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 03:27 PM
  5. NEW VERSE I DID 4 DA HOMIES TRACK CHECK IT OUT (SUUWOOP)
    By KeipherBaker in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 12:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •