Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dopesic Dark Matter... check out stranges homies

Dopesic Dark Matter... check out stranges homies

God Sicfux suck i'm from MN and every single show has at least one memeber at it and they're just awful except for Killa Capone he's pretty sick, but all the rest suck

what ya mean "every single show has at least one member at it",, and i think there sick as hell who you like from minnesota

not really anyone i know one producer from MN who's hella dope and what i mean is that every single rap show in MN has one atleast one of those shitty Sicfux member at it and i gotta sit through there set to see the good show

Quote Originally Posted by Doe Boy

what ya mean "every single show has at least one member at it",, and i think there sick as hell who you like from minnesota

ok who you like music wise in general? and why you say they suck you aint gimmie no reason

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Guzzman

not really anyone i know one producer from MN who's hella dope and what i mean is that every single rap show in MN has one atleast one of those shitty Sicfux member at it and i gotta sit through there set to see the good show

Trust me i like dark rap the only reason i watched this vid is cause BLH and i like horrorcore Prozak, Boondox, and Twiztid are the shit, but these dudes flow wise/lyrically are just awful i only really like one dude from MN and he's a SUPER hella underground producer, but he's the shit

ok who you like music wise in general? and why you say they suck you aint gimmie no reason

so you dont like any of the sicfux members thats alotta people is this the only song youve heard, and im from mn to who this SUPER hella underground producer whos the shit? is he even known by artist in mn do he even got a name out

Trust me i like dark rap the only reason i watched this vid is cause BLH and i like horrorcore Prozak, Boondox, and Twiztid are the shit, but these dudes flow wise/lyrically are just awful i only really like one dude from MN and he's a SUPER hella underground producer, but he's the shit

I found out about him through this form actually it just so happened he was from MN i just love his beats he's the shit here's his FB and a link to my favorite beat by him. And no this isn't the only song i heard by them my friend showed me there hallowing song with every member on it and they all sucked, but Killa Capone he's pretty good, but he's getting dragged down by them
    http://www.facebook.com/JaySevenMusic
    http://soundcloud.com/jordan-nied/new-one

so you dont like any of the sicfux members thats alotta people is this the only song youve heard, and im from mn to who this SUPER hella underground producer whos the shit? is he even known by artist in mn do he even got a name out

that dudes beats were wack

I found out about him through this form actually it just so happened he was from MN i just love his beats he's the shit here's his FB and a link to my favorite beat by him. And no this isn't the only song i heard by them my friend showed me there hallowing song with every member on it and they all sucked, but Killa Capone he's pretty good, but he's getting dragged down by them

They're more mainstream beats not you're shitty gayfux beats

that dudes beats were wack