Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Maybe I missed this but yelawolf leaked?

  1. #1

    Maybe I missed this but yelawolf leaked?

    I just downloaded Radioactive.....i had no idea it had leaked


  2. #2
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438


    ya i DL'd ityesterday

  3. #3


    hm interesting, i guess i just didnt see it posted on here. usually leaks are exploited like crazy on here lol


    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    ya i DL'd ityesterday

  4. #4


    leaked last tuesday night. didnt bother posting it cause there's too many haters on here lol. aaaannnd i was too busy enjoying it. the deluxe songs havent leaked yet tho.

  5. #5
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216


    there was like 3 threads on it lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

    hm interesting, i guess i just didnt see it posted on here. usually leaks are exploited like crazy on here lol

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    ya i DL'd ityesterday

  6. #6
    Senior Member DJ605's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    836


    that's what you think.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan McLeod

    leaked last tuesday night. didnt bother posting it cause there's too many haters on here lol. aaaannnd i was too busy enjoying it. the deluxe songs havent leaked yet tho.

  7. #7


    im not on here 24/7, and i searched it in the search bar but only old ass threads came up


    Quote Originally Posted by Cole

    there was like 3 threads on it lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

    hm interesting, i guess i just didnt see it posted on here. usually leaks are exploited like crazy on here lol

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    ya i DL'd ityesterday

  8. #8


    i have them now, just ment i couldnt find them last tuesday night when i found the leaked cd. found the 3 songs a couple days after.


    Quote Originally Posted by DJ605

    that's what you think.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan McLeod

    leaked last tuesday night. didnt bother posting it cause there's too many haters on here lol. aaaannnd i was too busy enjoying it. the deluxe songs havent leaked yet tho.

  9. #9


    I was pissed cuz they didnt have tha track with Yela ft. Tech N9ne- Sad Nightmares....I wonder if they are ever goin to release it or is it jus goin2 banother Speed of sound track theat we will never get to hear...well, except that snippet they leaked and tech's BAD SEASON version.


    I really want 2 hear that track.

  10. #10
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216


    that track doesnt exist dude. it was on the fake tracklist that someone made up.


    Quote Originally Posted by G-FR3$H 3six0

    I was pissed cuz they didnt have tha track with Yela ft. Tech N9ne- Sad Nightmares....I wonder if they are ever goin to release it or is it jus goin2 banother Speed of sound track theat we will never get to hear...well, except that snippet they leaked and tech's BAD SEASON version.


    I really want 2 hear that track.

Similar Threads

  1. R.I.P. EMJ YOU WILL BE MISSED
    By therealtechn9nefan1 in forum Rumors
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 11:34 PM
  2. IF YOU MISSED TECHS USTREAM
    By xZ1mM3r in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 03:37 AM
  3. Just missed Tech @ FYE album signing...
    By Bigg_Mike_602 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 04:11 AM
  4. Anyone kind of missed the times when Tech
    By Seed in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 02:57 PM
  5. In case ya'll missed the new Eminem track
    By k-skale in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 06:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •