Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Tech N9ne Lyrically

  1. #1

    Tech N9ne Lyrically

    Some of my favorite songs of his off that I think not only does he murder lyrically but are fucking dope songs didnt pick more than 1 off each album. Just wondering what are your favorite lyrical tracks?



    God Complex-Anghellic


    Keep On Keepin' On-Absolute Power


    This Is Me- Everready


    Message To The Black Man- MLK


    Last Words-Killer


    Blackened The Sun-K.O.D.


    Blown Away- Sickology 101


    Ego Trippin- Bad Season


    Harvey Dent- The Gates Mixed Plate


    He's A Mental Giant- All 6's & 7's


    Who Do I Catch Now- Weclome To Strangeland


  2. #2
    Senior Member jesselewis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    462
    The rain this ring running out of time paseo come gangsta who do I catch now

  3. #3
    Senior Member jesselewis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    462
    And probably 100+ more lol

    Quote Originally Posted by jesse lewis
    The rain this ring running out of time paseo come gangsta who do I catch now

  4. #4


    lol i cant believe i forgot rednose smh

  5. #5
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666


    lyrically i'd say his best tracks are


    Blackened the Sun


    He's a Mental Giant


    Who Do I Catch


    This Ring


    God Complex


    My World


    Misey


    Alucard


    Seepage


    Gods


    I don't always consider Tech as a lyricist, though he is no doubt a solid one. I just think he's innovative as fuck with his concepts and creative flow. always brings dope lyrics tho, don't get me wrong

  6. #6


    great lists

  7. #7


    Who Do I Catch.... thats the name of the song. no Now at the end. just annoys me not knowing the correct name sorry


    Quote Originally Posted by jesse lewis
    now[/b]

  8. #8


    to me his best tracks lyrically are


    Be Warned


    Breathe


    Come Gangsta


    Fan Or Foe


    This Ring


    It's Alive


    Imma Tell


    My World


    Questions


    Sinister Tech


    T9X


    The Rain


    The Paseo


    Twisted


    Big Bad Wolf


    Trauma


    Tormented


    Trapped in A Psychos Body





    Agreed



    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

    lyrically i'd say his best tracks are


    Blackened the Sun


    He's a Mental Giant


    Who Do I Catch


    This Ring


    God Complex


    My World


    Misey


    Alucard


    Seepage


    Gods


    I don't always consider Tech as a lyricist, though he is no doubt a solid one. I just think he's innovative as fuck with his concepts and creative flow. always brings dope lyrics tho, don't get me wrong

  9. #9
    Senior Member jesselewis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    462
    Lol get a life

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis

    Who Do I Catch.... thats the name of the song. no Now at the end. just annoys me not knowing the correct name sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by jesse lewis
    now[/b]

  10. #10


    maybe you'd like to point that out to Tech cause he says that in the song. I know there is no now at the end. But he still says it, so maybe Tech would like to know how not knowing the correct name is aswell.

    Quote Originally Posted by jesse lewis
    Lol get a life ----- Agreed

    Travis said:
    <blockquote ="xg_user_generated">

    Who Do I Catch.... thats the name of the song. no Now at the end. just annoys me not knowing the correct name sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by jesse lewis
    The rain this ring running out of time paseo come gangsta "who do I catch" now
    [/quote]

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 08:51 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 06:27 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 09:42 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 05:07 PM
  5. Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park is dope lyrically.
    By E.Wills in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 04:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •