Thread: Magna Carta Holy Grail

Magna Carta Holy Grail

Searched and didn't see anything on this but since it leaked did anyone listen to it yet? I gave it a listen last night. I loved the album, it was a great album, a few tracks I can say were my favs were Nickles And Dimes, Jay Z Blue and F.U.T.W. but personally I thought they were all great, it had great production I would give 9/10 and also I thought this album shit on yeezus lol

There were a few shitty tracks (Tom Gordon, Versus), but the rest were solid. Somewhere in America is fucking incredible

There's a line on there called Heaven talking about the illuminati where he says "Aw fuck it you got me." It reminded me of Wrekonize's line on We Got Soul. Anyway I haven't given it a full listen yet.

Jay-Z is always hit & miss (mostly miss) with his albums to me but this was one for the ages. Production 5/5 Features 5/5 the only gripe I had was with how hard the album was going, I wish he woulda had more verses or made more thna 30 seconds of some of the shorter songs/interludes like Beach Is Better, Versus, and that lil part @ the end of Picasso Baby. that was the hardest verse on the album. Needless to say, my favs were pretty much all except the Oceans track. Frank ocean's hook sounded horrible to me. I'd give it a 4.5/5 for only wanting more verses from Jay.

he says "conspiracy theorists screaming illuminati, they can't believe this much skill is in a human body, he's 6'2'', how the fuck he fit in a new bugatti, aw fuck it u got me." Dope couple lines right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

There's a line on there called Heaven talking about the illuminati where he says "Aw fuck it you got me." It reminded me of Wrekonize's line on We Got Soul. Anyway I haven't given it a full listen yet.

Nickles And Dimes is my shit! I love the beat and hook

Somewhere In America is probably my favorite.

I give it 8.5/10