Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KC Homecoming Show!!

KC Homecoming Show!!

whos all goin to the concert in KC this weekend?? being from kc i thot tech would sell out all the shows he ever does there but the last one i went to in june at the midland theater culda been a lil more packed but im sure it will be a good show

I always go to the KC shows, and he don't even sell out the Uptown. That's why I was surprised that he moved over to the Midland. He puts on a helluva show either way.

yes sir!!! ill be there

its not a show its a ''mutha fuckn party'' lol but i like it better than the uptown too

Quote Originally Posted by SIN1STER

I always <a go</a> to the KC shows, and he don't even sell out the Uptown. That's why I was surprised that he moved over to the Midland. He puts on a helluva show either way.

im stoked!! this calls for some caribou lou

I'll be there. yay!

The Uptown used to be my favorite place to catch a concert in K.C. till' I went to The Midland. I check out my pics from All 6's & 7's show & it was a lot more packed than what I first remembered. With stage a set-up as elaborate as Strange does it nowadays, I doubt you'll see Tech do a K.C. show in a venue smaller than The Midland from here on out...

Quote Originally Posted by SIN1STER

I always go to the KC shows, and he don't even sell out the Uptown. That's why I was surprised that he moved over to the Midland. He puts on a helluva show either way.

The main reason Tech doesn't sell out those hometown shows is probably because he plays KC (or the area) several times a year. It'd probably be a different story if he played one big hometown gig a year. That way, it'd be more special, and some fans don't have to worry about catching one show but missing another due to money.

i just hope they mosh pit again cuz i didnt get to do it last time

Tickets are moving fast so get them ASAP!