Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hopsin and Cognito

Hopsin and Cognito

Do these two still make music?

Does Hopsin make music still? Yes, he's just been taking forever for his new album. But Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 comes out July 18 (His birthday), and he's working on his new album. He won't be quitting music anytime soon. And Cognito, not sure, haven't kept up with him.

hopsins a fuckin joke. who cares. fuckin corny ass dude. wearing contacts and sounding like a eminem softee..

next album will decide that. but he is a bit of a joke. with such a low status for fame, taking as long as he is to put out an album will be embarrassing when its no good. kind of assuming it wont be. his , voice or anything he has isn't timeless. and his orange and black clothing all look like halloween shit. so while i wouldn't go as far as to agree, i cant compeltely deny.

Quote Originally Posted by S3ANT

hopsins a fuckin joke. who cares. fuckin corny ass dude. wearing contacts and sounding like a eminem softee..

they both suck in my opinion

hopsin hasn't put a lp out in years

cognito left strange, thought he was going to do his own thing, found out he fucked up

I thought Cognitos album didn't sell good so he had to leave.

Strange ended his contract because his album didn't "work out".

Quote Originally Posted by Shane

I thought Cognitos album didn't sell good so he had to leave.

Too bad cause i like Cognito's album.

How could anyone say Hopsin is a joke? are you fucking serious? especially after hearing the Ill mind of Hopsin 5 which btw Has more views then any Tech N9ne song! That shit was about as real as it gets. Thats why that shit went viral! thousands within hours. It made history. Your all cryin about him taking years to drop an album.. yeah it sucks. But isnt that what most artists do? Not everyone is Tech N9ne pouring out 3/4 albums a year. Keep in mind, Hopsin makes all his own beats, his own music videos, and writes and records all his own lyrics in his home basment. You think thats a joke? Most of your favorite rappers including Tech N9ne pay producers to make the beat. And pay professional engineers to put there shit together. at a big professional studio. 9/10 of the times THEY SUCK! I havent really heard a bad song from hop.

On a side note... he has said over and over that he doesnt want to let rap consume his life. Meaning outside of rap he has a life. He skates and lives his life. And interacts with fans via skype. Ive learned years ago that the majority of you just automatically flock to the shittiest, corniest, most gimmicky bullshit crap artists first before you appreciate real talent. That whole Brotha Lynch Hung vs. Krizz Kaliko debate we had years ago just proved it. I bet 99% of you would choose Brotha Lynch over Hopsin. That just makes me sad. O well..

Cognito sounded good. reminded me of Eminem. but once I stopped listening to his album thats it.. I cant turn it back on. He has 0 stance in hiphop.

No.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg

But isnt that what most artists do?