Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech New Album Name??? Set For 2012

Tech New Album Name??? Set For 2012

I Know Its To Early To Find Out Exactly What It Is Because Tech Doesn't Even Know....

So I Want Some Guesses...Usually Theres Hints In The Album Before (Which Would Be WTSL)

So Check It He Made The Song "Strangeland" Before WTSL Came Out.

He Said All 6's And 7's In The Song "Seepage" at 1:35 of The Song And It Was Off Seepage EP Which Came Out Before All 6's And 7's And I Think He Said It In Bad Season...But IDK.

He Said "The Study Of Being Sick" In His Verse (Which Means Sickology 101) in Everready Or MLK Which Came Out Before Sickology 101.

He Actually Made The Song Killer (Bonus Track For Killer Album) Before The Album Came Out.

next is klusterfuck, the comes K.A.B.O.S.H.

im like a fucking oricle.

Your conspiracy is a quencidence.. No one will know.. Just saying.

tech has said all 6's and 7's way before that he said it on the song Respect which he was featured by X-Clan

he said it in some song off killer i think too

Quote Originally Posted by Strange One

tech has said all 6's and 7's way before that he said it on the song Respect which he was featured by X-Clan

i thought i seen somewhere that it was "Amafrican Psycho" but i dont remember where or if it was legit or not. just throwing that out there

1. Strangeland leading to Welcome to Strangeland is an exception, Tech usually doesn't do shit like that.

2. He has said "All 6's And 7's" a few times. It's not like he mentioned it in a song knowing that years later he would make an album with that as the title. It's just a common phrase in his vocabulary.

3. He actually said "witness my sickology". And only after releasing Sickology 101 did he realize that he had said "sickology" in Welcome to the Midwest. Some argue that he actually says psychology, but according to Tech (assuming he went to his notebook of lyrics) he actually said sickology.

4. The song Killer was made before the album came out because he released it earlier. That song was recorded around the same time all of the other songs were recorded for that album. But it got released separately because he knew there was no way he could clear the sample. That song most likely inspired the title "Killer" because he wrote it for his next release which ended up being Killer.

5. Hopefully Kabosh will come out next. But apparently Tech said he wants to wait on the response to the first song they recorded. I don't know why he wants to do that, mother fucker you know almost everybody wants Kabosh.

6. I started speculating a while ago that Klusterfuck would turn into an LP, and I'm thinking that might be the case.

And Amafrican Psycho is the tentative title for the Kabosh album.

ah, gotcha! yea i cant even find where i seen that. could have been high....i dont know

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta

And Amafrican Psycho is the tentative title for the Kabosh album.

I don't know how far out he plans his releases, but I spoke with him the day before Everready released and he mentioned both Killer and The Study Of Being Sick that day. Mind you, this was 2006. It seems like he has an idea of what his next release will be called long before it's even in the works.