Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I never thought I'd say "that album is better than Absolute Power"...

I never thought I'd say "that album is better than Absolute Power"...

Call me crazy, but I never thought I'd say ANY of Tech's albums would be more lyrical and just all around better than Absolute Power. Then Killer came out. Mind blown. It was my new favorite album. Tech always tops himself, its incredible. We all know that. But, Welcome to Strangeland has literally blown my fucking mind. The album is epic, flawless. The song "GODS" is just fucking amazing. The shit with Mayday... the whole album is just fuckin gritty... I love it. Its my favorite Tech album ever. And, thats almost hard for me to say. How could I ever say I like an album more than Absolute Power? Well, I am.

what yaw think?

I think the 2-4 bar dumb ass little nursery rhyme shit he puts in the intro of every song gets really fuckin old and takes the album down a couple notches.. repetitive, repetitive, repetitive.

I'm not really sure what you're talking about... but, I understand the repetitive part. Almost all musical artist repeat themselves a lot though.

Quote Originally Posted by saviorself

I think the 2-4 bar dumb ass little nursery rhyme shit he puts in the intro of every song gets really fuckin old and takes the album down a couple notches.. repetitive, repetitive, repetitive.

It's an intro for the other artist on the song, for the people who have no idea who else is all related with strange music. It's cheesy, but it works.

naw dude its a chill album and i like it a lot and im a hardcore technician but its nowhere near absolute power wtsl better than the gmp lol not better than any other album at all by tech idk i wasnt feeling all those beats to be completely honest not that i think it was bad but not like killer sickology mlk angellic fuckin everready are you serious everready shits on this album

Best solo album for me goes

Eveready, Absolute Power, Anghellic, Killer, 6s 7s

Colabos

MLK, Sickology, Strangeland, gates

this is by far his worst album

I think a lot of you who are saying this is his worse album, can't really understand what is being said on the tracks. The deeper, darker meanings behind this album is what make it so magical. But, I think a lot of you have missed that.

i literally have no idea what you're talking about..i only heard it on kocky. i think someone needs to quit their bitching.

dude im not saying its bad just saying its not better than some of his other albums