Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IT Goes Up Tech!

IT Goes Up Tech!

Look I really wish I could reach tech so some now. But I know very small chance of that happing. Anyway I will still write this like it is str8 to him.
    Hi tech man real fan here waiting to get the money for the 9 on the inside of the arm. I have been here for you for a long time 21 now and I think it's been about 10 years for me. So I wanna start with a big thank you. Fuck that a huge thank you for your 100ness. And all the hard work and time you have put into us as fans. I started posting here talking about you and t-pain should get on some shit. And wow look where it has gone to. B.I.T.C.H and I fucking love it all. So I don't care if I had anything to do with it but I am just happy it happen. Moving on I am starting to get upset with some of the fans here. Idk if they are real fans or people who wanna just say some shit. But how the fuck are they going to hate on anything you do. I can see them saying maybe it was not the best or maybe little things here and there. Fuck maybe they just don't like a song. But to fucking hate on it is wack. And I don't like to see that here. I think it should be love we love tech. Not hate on him or talk shit about a song. Any song you do to me is dope. If its a FT you on someone else shit or a FT with them on yours idc it's all what I need. And last thing here.

There has been a song by you and now Kal about showing me a god and 100%. This is what I have to say on that tech. There is a god it's 100% proof and you are it. To me I know there is a god because he gave you to us. He shows me every time I hear a vs or a interview or anything. He shows me thru you. Because without a god I would not have the gift of tech n9ne. It goes up baby 2 1.

I'll give you a piece of advice. Send this shit as a letter to StrangeHQ or to Tech on Twitter because he very rarely goes on here. Not trying to be a dick but people will just laugh at you for this and you won't even get what you want accomplished.

u can just @ him on twitter, he read the stuff for sure but doesn't reply all the time

Ive seen plenty of stan letters to tech on here by 13 yr old boys who have a crush on him....
    buuuut...
    this is the gayest thing I have ever read in my entire life

and im sick of people thinking tech n9ne is god and cant make shitty music....
    He is human... He can make shitty music... Even ACDC had shitty music

Sorry bud but I did not say tech is god don't get it fucked up I said that. It's proof of god.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Smith

and im sick of people thinking tech n9ne is god and cant make shitty music....
    He is human... He can make shitty music... Even ACDC had shitty music

Trust this I ante no fan boy I am real and can be real. So you hate fuck boy.

Ive seen plenty of stan letters to tech on here by 13 yr old boys who have a crush on him....
    buuuut...

I don't use twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Madness GOAT

u can just @ him on twitter, he read the stuff for sure but doesn't reply all the time

Hahahahaha. THIS x 100

buuuut...

Fuck it y'all are funny fuck what a fuck boy gota say. Becuase that is the shit I was talking about on here so much hate. It's all J tho y'all do you ima be cool and go outside and live.