Thread: CONFUSED

CONFUSED

i know the release dates for halloween and klusterfuk have come and gone whats the deal with both of these e.p.'s anyone have any info

Lynch scrapped his n klusterfuk is still happenin ir just doesnt have a new date yet, he will b recording a son with aqualeo called "ugly duckling"

yea i saw that ugly duckling collab but man im disapointted with lynchs decision but o well thanks

where did u get this information about the fact that Lynch "scrapped" is halloween night album??? i asked Tech at a meet and greet myself about Klusterfukc and he said he never put a date on it, that his promo people just put that on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Lynch scrapped his n klusterfuk is still happenin ir just doesnt have a new date yet, he will b recording a son with aqualeo called "ugly duckling"

Lynch said it himself

Quote Originally Posted by zac godwin

where did u get this information about the fact that Lynch "scrapped" is halloween night album??? i asked Tech at a meet and greet myself about Klusterfukc and he said he never put a date on it, that his promo people just put that on there.

yeah i just asked him on twitter and he said the word "POLITICS".....i hope whatever is the problem can be put aside cause im ready for some fresh Lynch Hung

Lynch said it himself

Quote Originally Posted by zac godwin

go to lynch's site off of therealtechn9ne and scroll down. lynch did an interveiw and talked about "Strangeland" and "halloween" and the third album in the trilogy "mannibulector"

^ Lynch mentioned he will hopefully release Halloween [EP] on Halloween 2012