Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: who thinks tech is a blood.?

who thinks tech is a blood.?

this has to be the most asked questions. but alot of people don't know the correct answer?

how many think he is?

He is, because in one of his videos he says "Some of my blood gang homies" and then he talks about how they don't show much love for him anymore, I do believe that's what he said, But I'm absolutely sure he said "My blood gang homies" and there's pictures of him holding a red flag.

The real question is who thinks YLGS is a fucking queer ass retard

I dio i fucking hate that trolling ass faggot

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    The real question is who thinks YLGS is a fucking queer ass retard

the answer is NO. he is not, and just as i thought alot of people think what you are implying, but as you can see when hating ass troll see someone talk about something they don't feel is important, they spew their hate..

but there are many songs that clear it up let me look em up.

i forgot i posted this.. i had a song lined up..

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Belliardo

He is, because in one of his videos he says "Some of my blood gang homies" and then he talks about how they don't show much love for him anymore, I do believe that's what he said, But I'm absolutely sure he said "My blood gang homies" and there's pictures of him holding a red flag.

do you agree there is a difference between gang bangers. and affiliates? cuz tech is an affiliate. just like snoop the game and lil wayne, but they let it go to their heads. and so the line between actual street Gangster, like jay rock and kutty cal anem, has been blurred.

no dude he is defin an affiliate, i suppose you think 2pac was a blood also..

lyrical manijitwa he says he isn't a "part of a gang, so if you bang crip he is a blood and if you a blood im crip"

dogs 4 life, he says "i was never jumped in, cuz my face was too pretty"

and if anything he is RDV, witch aren't a blood gang either,

"gotta let the brown flag hang, red is the other color we lovin so boom boom boom bang, nigga, it's a goon loon tune thang"

do you think he is deuce click or sum'n?? cuz he's not. just cuz you have homies, and because you conduct sawuu bidness doesn't mean you are a blood.

the last fight pac got into the night he got shot, was gang related against a crip. deathrow suge knight big blood. thats why tech n9ne was the only artist on the gang related album that wasn't on deathrow. cuz he repps for the bloods doesnt make him one.

so is tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Bixby

2pac... i never heard him say one word about gang bang shit .. Tupac repped Thug Life .. he was an ambassador for all the down and outs

gangs are a big thing were i'm from so yeah i do know the ins and outs, and i am 100

too rich?? lol too famous yea maybe but they never banged in the first place. either has tech, i do know. and he doesn't say he is a blood or ever was. and pretty sure kutt and jay rock rep it harder than tech. wait %100 sure.

lol why you trying to bring scripture into this.. thats on my other thread.. and just because you side with "sceptics" and you think they have disproved the bible doesn't mean it's true.. it's far from the truth.. lol. the bible is more accurate than any text book you have or will ever read, math, sci, history, people are constantly finding flaws and rewriting them why do you think there are so many different kinds. the bible on the other hand, has over 4000 years of accuracy. prove the historical parts wrong, you cant, there is physical evidence that backs the book of moses. and the mental applications used through out it, are perfect for any culture to succeed. as for the spiritual part, if you don't put heart in it with emotion than it' is just a book. dumb ass look past your sci .. God is real the bible is really true, and you WILL learn that one day, either when you die, or sometime in you life i hope.

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!

Snoop and Game - Too rich to even try an attempt still needin to gangbang
    Lil Wayne - Too much of a bitch to gangbang

Tech - Unless you know his history 100 and not just pullin quotes out, you can't say either way. I could show you two quotes that seem to contradict themselves in this sense. But, they do have distinct meanings, and reasons why they seem to contradict. Tech ain't out gangbangin now an I'm not saying he ever was, but he reps it harder than most in a way that ain't always in your face, so obviously isn't to go with a trend. If he say's hes a blood who are you to say he ain't?

Christians - Too deluded by the fact that their holy book can be ripped apart by sceptics, that they think it can be applied to everything. The difference, Techs still alive and back it all up in person. Actual, phsyical confirmation.