Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All the Technicians who are military veterans..

All the Technicians who are military veterans..

Thank you! For putting your life on the line so I can wake up in the morning and doing whatever it is I please. I'm truely gratefull. Happy Veterans Day.

Technician or not, we should all be thankful.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole World No Blanket

ya but i figured anyone who would see it is a technician. What are the chances of a person who's not seeing it? But ya, i'm thankful for each and every person who served.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole World No Blanket

Happy veterans day. Thank you to all our troops

Thanks guys. I'm a vet. Check me out. I keep it strange all day, but in my own way. K.KERR!!!! http://www.facebook.com/pages/KKerr/216514618362827

this and waddup with "Thank you! For putting your life on the line so I can wake up in the morning and doing whatever it is I please."
    really.. as if there is a war in america itself, and like them motherfucking military are risking their lifes, they just kill innocent people that don't even fight back.. i don't see how that's risking life

Quote Originally Posted by Husein
    fuck the war tho

You are both fucking idiots. If you do not understand the need for a strong military nor their function then please refrain for speaking on the subject. It's fine if you don't agree with the war but know nthat the soldier had no hand in that decision, they are simply doing what they are told to do by the powers that be. And thouands of our soldiers are in harms way every day whether it's the campaign in Iraq, Afghanistan or any other covert op we are not aware of, guarding the border, being stationed in a foreign country or counter-terrorism measures. So THANK YOU to all of our military for all that you do and fuck you ignorant bitches that can't comprehend the true sacrifice that our soldiers make (especially some punk bitch from Sweden named Husein, eat a dick.)

Quote Originally Posted by bg

this and waddup with "Thank you! For putting your life on the line so I can wake up in the morning and doing whatever it is I please."
    really.. as if there is a war in america itself, and like them motherfucking military are risking their lifes, they just kill innocent people that don't even fight back.. i don't see how that's risking life

fuck the war tho

America has no single reason to be in those foreign country's. let them have their own fight, the us army only makes it worse..

and the way you say it, it looks like soldiers don't have their own brains and are just stupid sheeps that do what have been told and kill some innocent people.

heres a fact for ya: soldiers DO have their own brain and they CAN make their own decisions and it was their own choice to sign up for the army.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Boi

You are both fucking idiots. If you do not understand the need for a strong military nor their function then please refrain for speaking on the subject. It's fine if you don't agree with the war but know nthat the soldier had no hand in that decision, they are simply doing what they are told to do by the powers that be. And thouands of our soldiers are in harms way every day whether it's the campaign in Iraq, Afghanistan or any other covert op we are not aware of, guarding the border, being stationed in a foreign country or counter-terrorism measures. So THANK YOU to all of our military for all that you do and fuck you ignorant bitches that can't comprehend the true sacrifice that our soldiers make (especially some punk bitch from Sweden named Husein, eat a dick.)

Quote Originally Posted by bg

fuck the war tho