Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some radio show spewing BS about Tech worshiping satan

Some radio show spewing BS about Tech worshiping satan

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...68109&mt=2

Not sure where this is from. But these two clowns are IDIOTS. Hope you guys have the time to look into it a lil more than I did and go burn these motherfuckers. I only listened to the first 3 minutes but it was enough to piss me off lol I know its from 2 or 3 years ago but still

This is so bullshit

i listened to most of the tech one and i think they are just taking hip hop myths and making fun of the myths more so than the artists. if you listen to it those guys know alot about tech and his songs and albums, and how much he tours i think they are just doing comedy with these stereotypical shit that comes from the industry. never heard of these guys before but to me i think its nice to see that he is mentioned with some of the most well known artists of hip hop and his conspiracy theory is up there with Tupac's and biggies and the dudes seem to think( behind the sarcasm) that tech is incredibly talented there just trying to make fun of the ridiculous theories and they are just being satirical with it.

Maybe I shouldve listened a lil more. I was just instantly pissed at how ignorant they were

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous DA

i listened to most of the tech one and i think they are just taking hip hop myths and making fun of the myths more so than the artists. if you listen to it those guys know alot about tech and his songs and albums, and how much he tours i think they are just doing comedy with these stereotypical shit that comes from the industry. never heard of these guys before but to me i think its nice to see that he is mentioned with some of the most well known artists of hip hop and his conspiracy theory is up there with Tupac's and biggies and the dudes seem to think( behind the sarcasm) that tech is incredibly talented there just trying to make fun of the ridiculous theories and they are just being satirical with it.

yeah i feel ya when i first saw the post i was pissed without hearing what they had said, plus even though they might be doing some satirical comedy i still thought their delivery blew and the jokes were pretty pathetic so i wouldnt bother listening to the rest, though they do a pretty funny ass impersonation of Lil Wayne asking Tech to be on his album

fuck those guys. i would have agreed with them if they said that kanye or lay z worshipped the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane - 80s Baby
    fuck those guys. i would have agreed with them if they said that kanye or lay z worshipped the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by ???

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Nix

Quote Originally Posted by ???

Personally I wouldn't care if Tech worshiped the devil.