Thread: Meet & Greets?

Meet & Greets?

IS there going to be a public meeet and greet thing at this tour?

No. It's just if you buy the V.I.P package you get all the stuff with it including a 1 hour meet and greet with all the artists that will be performing i.e( Tech N9ne, Kutt, Krizz, Jay Rock, Flawless). So whoever buys the vip package will be able to attend the meet and greet.

It just depends. Some places he may do a public free one. I know today in Denver he is doing one at Independent Records.

Thats an album signing not a meet and greet. You usually have to buy the album to meet him

Quote Originally Posted by DenverCityKilla

It just depends. Some places he may do a public free one. I know today in Denver he is doing one at Independent Records.

In wichita ks all of the strange artist come out and kixk it with us in the parking lot sippin, smoking being real niggas not fake masonic rappers like the rest of the industry........i remember when it was 45 to 50 people now its 3 or 4 thousand packed

Not at all. You line up before doors open and whoever is there gets to meet them, get shit signed, and take pics. You don't have to buy anything first.

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530

Thats an album signing not a meet and greet. You usually have to buy the album to meet him

Quote Originally Posted by DenverCityKilla

I see claude is back

Quote Originally Posted by lolar67

In wichita ks all of the strange artist come out and kixk it with us in the parking lot sippin, smoking being real niggas not fake masonic rappers like the rest of the industry........i remember when it was 45 to 50 people now its 3 or 4 thousand packed