Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kickin it with tech!!

Kickin it with tech!!

i was just wondering if anybody has been to the meet and greet with tecca and if so is he pretty cool? ever since i got into his music about 4 years ago its always been a dream of mine to meet tech and shake his hand he seems like he'd be be a pretty cool guy

damn that looks so fuckin dope!!! i think imma hustle up to buy the VIP package for when he come back to my town on his next tour

For those who have never met him, Tech is a very humble and down to earth individual who could not be any nicer in person. He will always be kind to his fans in person. Very good person.

haha usin a school computer and cant see whatever you tryna post cuz they got this shit on lock!!

Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX

alright cool another question is he really strange? ya know like does he act wierd or odd at all?

Quote Originally Posted by CHi Star

For those who have never met him, Tech is a very humble and down to earth individual who could not be any nicer in person. He will always be kind to his fans in person. Very good person.

This question is too silly to take seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Technician505

alright cool another question is he really strange? ya know like does he act wierd or odd at all?

vvvv

This question is too silly to take seriously.

MAAANNNN, come on now...why would you ask something like that lol just look at some interviews bro

I went to the KOD show in Milwaukee with a friend and we were outside waiting for a cab after the show and talking to everyone from the show outside (Kutt, DJ Chill, Stevie Stone, Royce) and trying to see where Tech was and if we could meet him and they kept saying no they couldn't bring us to him, he was too busy and their buses had to leave soon. So finally we gave that up and eventually ended up talking to this guy who was friends with the owner of the club and he said he's been there all day and was kicking it with Tech nem before the show and that Tech would remember him and probably let us meet him. So the guy (Dave was his name) knocked on Tech's bus and the driver opened the door and said "no, we need to get leaving for the next town, we have a long drive" then Tech came up to the front of the bus and saw Dave and remembered him and then saw me and my friend and was like "aw hell yeah come on up, let em up real quick". So we got in the bus and took pictures, shook hands, said what's up, talked about the show for a sec, then got off the bus in awe of what just happened. Bottom line: Tech is one of the most humble people, not just famous rap artists, around and he has hella respect for people who support him and his music.