Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech is fighting a bigger battle than you think.

Tech is fighting a bigger battle than you think.

The fight for real art. Fighting for creativity, innovation and true musical inspiration. Not some manufactured bull shit spoon fed to the masses. The fight not to be told what is cool by a corporation.

And the only weapons he has are his hard work, real emotions and his raw talent.

Oh, and fans smart enough to understand real music.

I go back a little ways like tech, (not that far), but I remember when rap use to be about more than how much money you have and how many bitches you get with it. How people can hear that same thing 800,000 times but simply with different people saying it is beyond me. The range of emotions and thoughts humans go through is vast and I don't see anyone else, at least in the rap world that explores that except tech. Because that's not what sells anymore. Somehow music execs have dumbed down the average rap and hip hop act to only be catchy, like pop music and people eat it up.

Well not all of us.

That why I can buy every album of tech's and not get tired of it, he raps about different things, what a crazy concept!

Anyway, just wanted to give tech some props and to all of us that recognize his journey. Lets hope for rap's sake and for ours as well, that he prevails or one day every song you hear is going to come from straight out of some executives ass.

We just call it Nnutthowze!

Not too many thinker here are there? So long real music, nice to have known you.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeN

I agree. Tech treats his rapping like an art rather than a gimmick. He explores many different concepts and experiments with different s like a true artist. I love that he plants easter eggs in his music and then uses them as material for later music. There are other rappers that actually craft good music, Tech's my favorite though. Slug from Atmosphere I think is another good example of an actual rap artist.

Good point pimpin...i like this thread

Tech is a real Mental Giant. 9Stine of music. I can't see anyone on the same path as Tech from Bottom to the Top. I bet he's been through the real strange land.

my clue, he's holding the door open so we don't go that way are selves. Be real and 100% and the things we do will be pure too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm

I agree. Tech treats his rapping like an art rather than a gimmick. He explores many different concepts and experiments with different s like a true artist. I love that he plants easter eggs in his music and then uses them as material for later music. There are other rappers that actually craft good music, Tech's my favorite though. Slug from Atmosphere I think is another good example of an actual rap artist.

Did you just say Will The Weirdo is not a thinker? Insulting a Nnutthowze member... SMFH. Looks like you need to do some thinking son.

Quote Originally Posted by bungerman

Not too many thinker here are there? So long real music, nice to have known you.