Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So,check out the fucked up reason why I have had 2 copies of WTSL and haven't got to listen to any of it!

So,check out the fucked up reason why I have had 2 copies of WTSL and haven't got to listen to any of it!

So, I work right next door to Bestbuy and on Tuesday I was like, "hey im gunna go buy techs new cd on my break", so I did. Went back to work, put the cd in my locker, took it home and when I unwrapped it, WALA! a cracked cd! ...so I go to work again today but before work, I go to Bestbuy, returned it and swapped out albums. Did the same shit I did yesterday and when I got home tonight, much to my fuckin surprise, ANOTHER CRACKED CD!!!! and this one was cracked 5 times worst! Son of a bitch. So I gotta take it back again! This time im gunna open that bitch in the store! .....cool thing is I already got two medallions out of it and will have a third tomorrow

Haha, yet went throuh the trouble of opening up the thread and posting a pick ...

Well I bought my exclusive cd yesterday at best buy n the bitch only had 15 songs not 18 /:

You sure you bought the deluxe version? lol

Quote Originally Posted by MiSS N9NE
    Well I bought my exclusive cd yesterday at best buy n the bitch only had 15 songs not 18 /:

delux versions sell out at the best buys over here so fast you would think they were free. i get paid today couldnt buy it...i never had a chance....im stuck with the itunes version and a regular copy..

they sold out in Denver??? Im up in fort collins bout to hit best buy up and see if they got any, i went to f.y.e at the mall the other day and they said they wouldn't even get the album until friday night early saturday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzum

delux versions sell out at the best buys over here so fast you would think they were free. i get paid today couldnt buy it...i never had a chance....im stuck with the itunes version and a regular copy..

i went and didnt see any but they might have just not got them in yet idk. but the delux versions of 6s n 7s sold out in the first couple days. so i figured the same happend agian.

What cam with the deluxe edition from bestbuy? extra songs?