Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ex X addicts..

Ex X addicts..

So I am recovering ecstasy addict. Just wondering if anyone else on here has any issues trying to fight the demons inside to not get back into the shit...

i used to roll alot to bruh but i never even got close to being addicted to it because your body can physically get addicted to MDMA. what your probably addicted to is tha extra added shit from tha pills u popped unless u popped Mollys everytime u rolled but i doubt that... but i used to pop around 6 pills every weekend for about a year and im straight...

havent rolled since february this year, but certainly gotten into the habbit of other worse drugs that im trying to quit lol

Yeah bruh your right man. I wasn't poppin too much molly but a lot of pumas and shit.. I was poppin e bombs to get through work and shit. Crazy but some of the best times I'll never forget you feel me?

Quote Originally Posted by Rican

i used to roll alot to bruh but i never even got close to being addicted to it because your body can physically get addicted to MDMA. what your probably addicted to is tha extra added shit from tha pills u popped unless u popped Mollys everytime u rolled but i doubt that... but i used to pop around 6 pills every weekend for about a year and im straight...

How you think Tech is with ecstasy now? I mean I know he quit in 2006 or whatever but listening to his music and his new song retrogression seems like he has a hard time sometimes..

How you think Tech is with ecstasy now? I mean I know he quit in 2006 or whatever but listening to his music and his new song retrogression seems like he has a hard time sometimes..

i used to roll alot when i was younger but i just grew out of it....after rolling a shit ton u feel it in the longrun

i used to pop Yellow Asterisks, Blue, Green, and Pink Equals, Pink Bollingballs, Blue Swans, i had a bad experience with Purple Glocks tho cuz it was cut with speed and i didnt know till after i popped it but yea i feel u tho nigga cuz tha best memories and best times i had were when i was on E. to be honest i been tryin to look for some for about 2 months already but one of my connects is locked up and other one stopped slangin...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Chambers
    Yeah bruh your right man. I wasn't poppin too much molly but a lot of pumas and shit.. I was poppin e bombs to get through work and shit. Crazy but some of the best times I'll never forget you feel me?

haaa those purp glocks where very speedy haaaa i remember those back in the day

i used to pop Yellow Asterisks, Blue, Green, and Pink Equals, Pink Bollingballs, Blue Swans, i had a bad experience with Purple Glocks tho cuz it was cut with speed and i didnt know till after i popped it but yea i feel u tho nigga cuz tha best memories and best times i had were when i was on E. to be honest i been tryin to <a title="Powerd by Text-Enhance" look</a> for some for about 2 months already but one of my connects is locked up and other one stopped slangin...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Chambers

i used to roll alot to bruh but i never even got close to being addicted to it because your body can physically get addicted to MDMA. what your probably addicted to is tha extra added shit from tha pills u popped unless u popped Mollys everytime u rolled but i doubt that... but i used to pop around 6 pills every <a title="Powerd by Text-Enhance" weekend</a> for about a year and im straight...

I had a pretty bad drug problem from the age of 15 to about 19. I did everything from ecstasy to LSD to heroin. I never became addicted to anything besides xanax though. Those pills took over my life for a good period of time. Luckily now, I just smoke weed.