Thread: Anyone goin to the Minneapolis, MN tour on the 17th?!?

Anyone goin to the Minneapolis, MN tour on the 17th?!?

I've never been to a Tech concert, but I KNOW its gonna be bumpinnn. Anyone have any idea how long his shows go for?

And they playin the All 6's And 7's or Welcome to Strangeland songs?

Didnt even know there was gunna be a show in MN.Nice.Boondox and OMP are gunna be playin there the 12th I think.Might have 2 gas up the beast and roll up there

It'll be my 13th time seein tech!!!! I'm goin VIP for the second time. But techs set alone will be almost two hours. And yes, im sure he'll play a couple songs from a6a7's & WTSL. It's gonna be fuckin sick as fuck!

Damn, lucky you ! VIP pass would be BOMB! Do you actually get to meet tech? And you don't think the show will sell out before openin day , right? Im finna buy tickets at door, should be good rightt?

Quote Originally Posted by TechnicianN9NE!

It'll be my 13th time seein tech!!!! I'm goin VIP for the second time. But techs set alone will be almost two hours. And yes, im sure he'll play a couple songs from a6a7's & WTSL. It's gonna be fuckin sick as fuck!

Well you get to meet him, but you have to stay on the other side of the glass, you just like wave to him as you walk down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Calkins

Damn, lucky you ! VIP pass would be BOMB! Do you actually get to meet tech? And you don't think the show will sell out before openin day , right? Im finna buy tickets at door, should be good rightt?

Quote Originally Posted by TechnicianN9NE!

im goin 2 my first tech show on the 18th in bloomington lol i used to stay in the twin cities

Didn't even know there was a concert in Bloomington ! Damn. Is it not part of the lost cities tour?

Quote Originally Posted by Daiquiri Haze

im goin 2 my first tech show on the 18th in bloomington lol i used to stay in the twin cities

Yes sir http://strangevip.com/

Didn't even know there was a concert in Bloomington ! Damn. Is it not part of the lost cities tour?

OH! I thought you meant Bloomington MINNESOTA. There a bloomington here too. My b.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

Yes sir http://strangevip.com/