Thread: WTSL Track "Overwhelming" Actual Problem: Song doesn't play properly

WTSL Track "Overwhelming" Actual Problem: Song doesn't play properly

Ok. So I bought the regular edition Welcome to Strangeland on iTunes for $9.99. As I was listening to the cd (great track list btw) I noticed a problem. On track 14, Overwhelming feat. Jay da 3rd, at 4:08, the track suddenly stops playing. The actual track listing says the length of the song is 5:41, and the song does cut out right in the middle of a verse, so what am I to do? I mean Tech N9ne is one of those artists I will pay for his music willingly, but now I feel completely cheated that *the* album I bought from iTunes has a malfunctioning song on it.

Any suggestions as to how to get this problem fixed would be appreciated. Also, has anyone else experience the same or similar issue on their WTSL?

itunes help probably. and thats really shitty cuz thats one of the best songs on the album.

Sucks man. That's one of my favourite on the album.

I suggest redownloading the song on either iTunes or on YouTube while using the YouTube to MP3 converter

I tried redownloading but they are trying to make me pay for the song again. aslo itunes help is apparantly down right now? just my luck right? yea if i cant do anything about it soon ill be using the youtube to mp3 converter, but the problem is just the fact that the sound quality wont be the same :/

fuck iTunes.

but contact Apple.

I fixed the problem. It's refreshing to finally finish the song now instead of cutting out

how did you fix it my does the same

If it happens again you can download any song you purchase on itunes again through their cloud feature for free

Quote Originally Posted by Travis

I fixed the problem. It's refreshing to finally finish the song now instead of cutting out