Thread: Best Buy version for Welcome to Strangeland!

Best Buy version for Welcome to Strangeland!

Includes 3 bonus tracks (same as from iTunes Deluxe version except you don't get "Road Rage" feat. Irv Da Phenom) &
    Strangeland Medallion

I'm trying to post pics for y'all but can't figure out how to do it with my iPhone...(edit) here's this instead...check it out! http://blog.therealtechn9ne.com/2011...dition-social/

1. I Need A Drink

2. The Real Thing (feat. Liz Suwandi)

3. EMJ (feat. Irv Da Phenom, Kutt Calhoun, Bernz & Wrekonize of iMayday!,
    Stevie Stone, Jay Rock & Magnum PI)

dude this album is so beautiful. and the bonus songs are excellent. its a god damn shame mac millers pathetic excuse for music will sell more than WTSL.

rightttttttttt^ mac dope but tech is KING, anyone got the best buy code??i got mines from strange

Hell ya dope album! I wanted Road Rage but that means I gotta buy the iTunes deluxe for just one song

EMJ is deep...I got a chance to chop it up & kix it wit him at my tailgate in Santa Cruz Ca...he was a real coo dude

What a shame....SMH.

Anyone know how to upload pics from a iPhone? The buttons to upload don't highlight.

I wanna post pics of the medallion...it's basically just like the Strangeland logo in red but metal

There was no code in mines. The bonus songs are on the CD.
    The regular version ends with the track "Gods"

Quote Originally Posted by J-dn
    rightttttttttt^ mac dope but tech is KING, anyone got the best buy code??i got mines from strange

Yo I was in line this morning at bestbuy to get this album bought 2 copies grrrr, been thumpin all day!! Might have to buy it on iTunes to knock Mac off that #1

no hes terrible. not dope, TERRIBLE. im sorry but theres some rappers on this earth i CANT STAND. hes one of them. "hi im mac miller, im a talentless hack but i rap about weed and suck off the teet of wiz kalifa, so everyone's on my dick" GTFO with that bullshit. to everyone who actually like this clown, i say to you, I remember my first flavor of the month artist too. than i grew up hahahhahahaha

Mac miller just pisses me off... I'd rather listen to wiz or Wayne if i had to pick generic as shit rap

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Longo
    no hes terrible. not dope, TERRIBLE. im sorry but theres some rappers on this earth i CANT STAND. hes one of them. "hi im mac miller, im a talentless hack but i rap about weed and suck off the teet of wiz kalifa, so everyone's on my dick" GTFO with that bullshit. to everyone who actually like this clown, i say to you, I remember my first flavor of the month artist too. than i grew up hahahhahahaha