Thread: reno

reno

shit sucks. Northern nevada didnt get a tour date. i drove like 360 miles from Elko, Nv. to Reno to see All 6's and 7's i ordered a V.I.P. package 2 weeks before show but it didnt show up till 3 days after concert. didnt know what time meet n greet was so i called the knitting factory they told me 6:00 pm they were wrong, i missed it. was excited to show Tech my 10 day old, new Strange Music tat that covers the whole back of my right hand but i didnt get to. My cousin met him though right before the show walking around knitting factory while he was going to get in line. show was great though probally one of my best memories now. Now I'm gonna miss the boise show and the magna, utah shows too cause of work. wish we got something up here i know plenty of people to come to an appearance of some sort music store cd signing or something. was just listening to EMJ shit made me think. wish i lived in Denver.

R.I.P. EMJ

mhm.

RIP EMJ

sucks that the first an only song that strange acknowledges Reno is in that beautiful sad song

Can't blame them for skipping Reno just hope that someday Elko will get an event for us gold miners.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared M

RIP EMJ

sucks that the first an only song that strange acknowledges Reno is in that beautiful sad song