Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Complete B.S.

Complete B.S.

I know imma catch shit from this but fuck it. i know i'm not the only one a little frustrated about the fact that if u preordered the WTSL cd u got screwed out of 3 tracks i dont give as shit about the shirt it doesnt fit me anyways.how are u gonna release and post an official track list for the cd and then take 3 songs that alot of people want to hear and make them bonus tracks of best buy or fye Fuck mainstream retailers. fuck it imma wait till the other songs get posted and Down load that shit im not coughin up any more $ for limited edition cds. "My OPINION" u Got Caught up in the Lime Light after workin with Wayne and forgot ur old fans have been with u all the way. to everyone else if u wanna talk shit go ahead this is just how i feeel about the situation.

Cool story

You should know that the odds of getting the best buy track tomorrow are going to be enormous, especially if they are going to be a separate download like the ones for 6s and 7s. Also, there are ways to get the itunes tracks separately as well. Also, keep in mind for 20 bucks, you're getting a t-shirt along with the cd signed and a download for a damn good track off the album before the cd is released. People pay for than 20 bucks for each of those things by themselves depending on the situation.

Quit ya bitchin' with all these first world problems.

i dont see how any of that is BS

It's called marketing buddy. Cry about. Or just get the fuck over it and download the 3 bonus like EVERY person who preordered will do.. And how do you consider FYE and Bust Buy "Mainstream retailers"?? Are you trying to impliy they only sell mainsteam albums? You're a bafoon.

I think the real issue with the pre-order is that if you pre-ordered the album from Strange Music, you got a "free download of a track" which in the past has been an exclusive not on the album. This time, they gave you something for "free"... that you just payed for! Seeing as "Beautiful Music" was on the album. That was shady marketing, in my opinion.

U got an autographed copy of the album that one else got, stop whining about it and get the tracks when there posted, your opinion is complete bs and thats a fact so shut your mouth and enjoy the fucking music

Now that I look back, past albums said that preordering would give you an "exclusive mp3 download" while WTSL preorder just said "free mp3 download". So while I agree that I was a little disappointed to see the preorder track on the album, it actually wasnt false advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery_Made
    free download of a track" which in the past has been an exclusive not on the album. This time, they gave you something for "free"... that you just payed for! Seeing as "Beautiful Music" was on the album. That was shady marketing, in my opinion.

- Strange, like other labels, has to fight for space on shelves with these retailers. The only way to guarantee units moved and stuff like that is to give exclusive units. Want to blame someone? Blame the retailers. Learn a little about how the industry works before you open your mouth.

Gtfo with the 'caught up' bs. You sound childish, "waaaah, I didn't get 3 tracks that are exclusives to a retailer"