Thread: Who Do I Catch Now VIDEO is sequel to RedNose VIDEO

Who Do I Catch Now VIDEO is sequel to RedNose VIDEO

jus thought id say...ikno ima catch hell fer this stupid thread bt ohwellz

whats your deal?..

hella askin' for it breh.

It seems like that might've been the concept, but I think a simpler explanation is that he just incorporated the video to show where he was 2 'n a half years ago where "the industry were his foes" 'n now he's caught their attention 'n shit. So yes, in a way it might be a sequel showing his gains since then. Idk, I'm not Tech, nor Travis, nor Dan Gedman, nor anyone who would/might know for sure.

Tech krizz kutt and everybody integrate old shit into new material. I've even seen lynch influencing them and throwing his concepts into their music now. So yes, there are elements of it, but not necessarily a sequel

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis
    It seems like that might've been the concept, but I think a simpler explanation is that he just incorporated the video to show where he was 2 'n a half years ago where "the industry were his foes" 'n now he's caught their attention 'n shit. So yes, in a way it might be a sequel showing his gains since then. Idk, I'm not Tech, nor Travis, nor Dan Gedman, nor anyone who would/might know for sure.

I agree with what these guys are saying. I think declaring it as an official sequel is certainly a stretch, but the videos have similar themes. The biggest similarity is simply Tech switching back and forth between no-paint and paint, schizo type of shit.

yeah, that's basically the same message I was trying to convey, so I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler
    Tech krizz kutt and everybody integrate old shit into new material. I've even seen lynch influencing them and throwing his concepts into their music now. So yes, there are elements of it, but not necessarily a sequel

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis

where can i see the video? xxl's page wont load for me

keepin the theme from Everready...The King...The Klown...and The G.

meh thats a stretch. they had the king and the clown, then just regular aaron.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Plummer
    keepin the theme from Everready...The King...The Klown...and The G.