Thread: Tech Jersey for sell

Tech Jersey for sell

Yes the exact one from the online store no bullshit I've had it for a couple months now you can get the wrinkles out yourself. It's the Red Tech N9ne Jersey 3xl only selling it cause I need a bigger very clean

$80 by the way plus whatever it's gonna be for shipping

*bump Ask around and find out who wants a tech jersey it will make the best Christmas gift

So you want $80.. Plus whatever shipping will be. Why wouldnt we just buy it brand new for a few dollars more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    *bump Ask around and find out who wants a tech jersey it will make the best Christmas gift

This lol. Who wants a stinky ass worn one? You're gonna have to slash that price in half to see a single buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    So you want $80.. Plus whatever shipping will be. Why wouldnt we just buy it brand new for a few dollars more.

I barley wore it maybe once or twice, it's super clean been hanging in my closet it's basically brand new that's why I'm askin what I am.. You aren't getting taxed and if shipping is that big of a deal I'll pay for it... I'm not tryin to screw no one over here

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    This lol. Who wants a stinky ass worn one? You're gonna have to slash that price in half to see a single buyer.

If you bought it through strange you'd end up paying like almost 140 or something, which is tax and shipping and other fees I lost my receipt on it so I can't remember exactly what it was

Or someone can wait for the 50% off sale that they have every Thanksgiving in order to get rid of extra merchandise and pay maybe $65. My point is, you arent going to sell your jersey most likely. Just sayin.

If you bought it through strange you'd end up paying like almost 140 or something, which is tax and shipping and other fees I lost my receipt on it so I can't remember exactly what it was

So I notice in the store during this 50% off sale of strange gear that the jersey I'm trying to sale is NOT for sale in the 3XL size so my offer still stands...

Or someone can wait for the 50% off sale that they have every Thanksgiving in order to get rid of extra merchandise and pay maybe $65. My point is, you arent going to sell your jersey most likely. Just sayin.

Techn9cian4life said:

[/quote]

[/quote]