Thread: Anyone see this video? XXLmag Tech impersonation

Anyone see this video? XXLmag Tech impersonation

http://www.xxlmag.com/video/2011/11/...nterludeoutro/ I dont know how to put the video on here but click the link. I guess this was all the staff at XXL dressing up like rappers from the track for Halloween to make a video but the dude who does tech's part it pretty funny. It at least seems like he's a fan cause he got the mannerisms down pretty well.

I finally got to see this vid today, but this has been posted before. So be prepared for the assholes of TRTN to give you shit.. Ha

O shit beware the flames lol. I haven't kept track of this site too close lately due to the lack of anything worthwhile but thats cool. I only posted it cause I hadn't seen it on here and was curious if anyone seen it.

I'll put this nicely because most of the others won't...

Delete this thread. This is old news. I guarantee you that you are one of the few that hasn't heard this earlier. People have already seen it and discussed. They have already come to the conclusion that the Tech impersonator is the best one and is probably a fan. We're ten steps ahead of ya boss, so just delete this so you won't catch shit.

I finally got to see this vid today, but this has been posted before. So be prepared for the assholes of TRTN to give you shit.. Ha

What this guy said... Hurry

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta

I'll put this nicely because most of the others won't...

Delete this thread. This is old news. I guarantee you that you are one of the few that hasn't heard this earlier. People have already seen it and discussed. They have already come to the conclusion that the Tech impersonator is the best one and is probably a fan. We're ten steps ahead of ya boss, so just delete this so you won't catch shit.