Thread: Tech on the radio!!!!!

Tech on the radio!!!!!

Ok so I guess this is mostly for the people on here in Denver. So if you haven't noticed they are giving away Tech tickets on KS 107.5. Am I the only one that thinks this is weird. You can text N9ne to a number and they will contact you if you win. Obviously they have never done this before thats why I find it so crazy. It's crazy because I actually got through and asked why don't they play some of his songs(obviously I wasn't thinking about the whole independent thing at the time) and they just kinda laughed and said they are giving away tickets in the 9:00 hour lol. I also hear the DJ's saying constantly I know we got a lot of fans of Strange Music and Tech N9ne..........

What do you guys think? Obviously I like Tech being independent, but ever since 6's and 7's being number 4 on Billboard and him being on the Carter IV, the radio is just dying to play him but they simply can't.

Ya but you don't think it has anything to do with the record label? I mean I would hate if something happened to Strange because Tech left or something but there are only like 3 record labels that they play on the station lol.

he doesnt need to pay! he doesnt need the radio! he has us...cause we are technicians and we grow in numbers every day!