Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How would I go about this?

How would I go about this?

My youtube channel is dedicated to covers of Tech N9ne and other artists, and some of my own material that will be posted in the future, I want to become a partner on youtube but I've been told since I rap over tech's songs I can't because technically his music is in my videos.

How would I go about getting permission to use this so I can apply for partnership and make money so I can pay for beats/other things I need as a musician?

I hope Tech/site admins can get back to me on this.

you get a fraction of a fraction of a penny per view so you had better be pretty damn popular

Well, I have people who will promote me, I also was told it's like 10 dollars per 1,000 views.. so you might be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Kettler
    you get a fraction of a fraction of a penny per view so you had better be pretty damn popular

That can't be right. That sounds extremely high

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Belliardo
    Well, I have people who will promote me, I also was told it's like 10 dollars per 1,000 views.. so you might be wrong.

My roommate has over 250k views on a video of his, he's received 200 dollars from adsense (the advertising partner through youtube). So you are HIGHLY mistaken.

average about $1 per thousand unless you have a special arrangement then you can make real money

Ohh, alright well thank you guys for this information, I'd still like to become a partner on youtube for this though

average about $1 per thousand unless you have a special arrangement then you can make real money

pretty sure you need a set number of views for eligibility but here you go

http://www.youtube.com/partners

Ohh, alright well thank you guys for this information, I'd still like to become a partner on youtube for this though

What you should probably do is make a channel for covers 'n then have a main channel that you want to do ur partner shit with (not really sure how that shit works) 'n then if u still want people to see ur covers just mention them in ur videos, put links in the info 'n shit like that, that's my only suggestion, hope it helps:P

kill yourself.........NOW