Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Q Strange,,,??

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    27

    Q Strange,,,??

    dwamn!! muthafackooo killed tech on this shit. liked it and hella strange, but i kno the king of darkness will do worst. im jus sayn that tech better come bak at this foo, cuz like i said he was dope on return to strangeland, youtube it. fukn sick. technicians kno that tech will kill this foo in 1 verse.. get him tech!! 2Whoop!!
    [h1]

  2. #2
    Senior Member Justin916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    507
    I cant tell if this is a troll thread or just another day in the life of a juggalo????

  3. #3
    Senior Member mikern3821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,105




    Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    I cant tell if this is a troll thread or just another day in the life of a juggalo????

  4. #4
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216




    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN


    Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    I cant tell if this is a troll thread or just another day in the life of a juggalo????

  5. #5
    Tech doesn't really battle. I've only heard him do 2 diss tracks. He wanna be paid and yada yada yada.

  6. #6
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438




    Quote Originally Posted by Cole


    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    I cant tell if this is a troll thread or just another day in the life of a juggalo????

  7. #7
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438


    +BEEF


    +kansas city king


    EDIT: blown away?


    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Schipper
    Tech doesn't really battle. I've only heard him do 2 diss tracks. He wanna be paid and yada yada yada.

  8. #8
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438




    Quote Originally Posted by Cole


    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    I cant tell if this is a troll thread or just another day in the life of a juggalo????

  9. #9
    Senior Member CharlesWeis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,140
    + his verse on 187 On a Hook??



    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    +BEEF


    +kansas city king


    EDIT: blown away?


    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Schipper
    Tech doesn't really battle. I've only heard him do 2 diss tracks. He wanna be paid and yada yada yada.

  10. #10
    Senior Member CharlesWeis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,140
    regardless though, in all honesty, he doesn't really battle as Sean did say



    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis
    + his verse on 187 On a Hook??


    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    +BEEF


    +kansas city king


    EDIT: blown away?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Schipper
    Tech doesn't really battle. I've only heard him do 2 diss tracks. He wanna be paid and yada yada yada.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 06:16 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 06:36 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 05:02 AM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 12:47 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 04:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •