Thread: Tech N9ne WTSL

Tech N9ne WTSL

www.hiphopisdream.com has a CDQ of WTSL. SOUNDS MUCH BETTER.

It's on page 2

10x better than the copy i had lol

or..... we can wait 4 days and buy the album and STILL get CDQ, now imagine that xD

Although i did DL lol but I've been to 4 concerts bought all his albums and gotten a vip once.Plus I'll buy it.So thanks for the link

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis
    or..... we can wait 4 days and buy the album and STILL get CDQ, now imagine that xD

hahaha, I'll admit, I downloaded it too when all the songs were originally up but now that it's only 4 days away I find it kind of silly to re-download it just cuz it's CDQ, and I'm not doubting that you or the other 2 aren't gonna buy it (or have already pre-ordered), my reason above is the only reason I commented the way I did. And for the record I pre-ordered and am probably gonna go to Best Buy 'n pick up another one next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler

Although i did DL lol but I've been to 4 concerts bought all his albums and gotten a vip once.Plus I'll buy it.So thanks for the link

+1 for being a magnificent bastard.Surprised this shit is still up to be honest

hahaha, I'll admit, I downloaded it too when all the songs were originally up but now that it's only 4 days away I find it kind of silly to re-download it just cuz it's CDQ, and I'm not doubting that you or the other 2 aren't gonna buy it (or have already pre-ordered), my reason above is the only reason I commented the way I did. And for the record I pre-ordered and am probably gonna go to Best Buy 'n pick up another one next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler