Thread: Anyone here like Tool?

Anyone here like Tool?

Tool is easily my favorite band...they're incredibly talented musicians and their lyrics are amazingly deep and insightful. They connect with their fans on a personal level lyrically just like Tech does, and they are also extremely unique; no other band sounds like them..also just like Tech. Just wondering if anyone here was into them, and if not you should check em out.

Tool's pretty sick, but when it comes to Metal Devil Driver and Lamb Of God will always be the best bands

Lamb of God is also one of my favorite bands. I wouldn't say Tool is metal necessarily, though. They are ified as progressive metal but I think they are way too creative and unique to be just another metal band. Definitely a progressive rock band though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Guzzman
    Tool's pretty sick, but when it comes to Metal Devil Driver and Lamb Of God will always be the best bands

Yes haha..... oh the good ol days now all there is, is gay ass screamo bands :,(

Quote Originally Posted by amerikilla9999
    Lamb of God is also one of my favorite bands. I wouldn't say Tool is metal necessarily, though. They are ified as progressive metal but I think they are way too creative and unique to be just another metal band. Definitely a progressive rock band though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Guzzman

TOOL is the greatest

yes

Quote Originally Posted by knerrawr
    TOOL is the greatest

tool and rage against the machines have been my favorite bands since i was like 9.. i listen to undertow everyday almost