Thread: "Glocks and Tech 9s"...

"Glocks and Tech 9s"...

First off I don't know if that's the actual name of the song, but my brother downloaded it off some site under that name. And on the chorus it sounds like Eminem... Anyone know details on this? It sounds like an old song and in Keep On Keepin' On, out of the list of names he's worked with he mentioned Em. I'm just curious cuz everyone wants them to collab but it sounds like they worked together before and I can't find info on it...

I think that song might be fan made, just my guess. And as far as I know the only time Tech and Em have been on a song together is The Anthem with King Tech & Sway.

That would make sense... When I tried to do some searching I couldn't find album info or anything of that nature, just downloads. Its about time they did something with just them 2. Maybe Krizz on the chorus, but thats nothing new..

Im not sure if this is the song you have but based off what I have heard and read this fits with what you're saying. I think the song you're thinking of is Gunz Will Bust.. Not sure though

na thats off Absolute Power if i'm not mistaken. Got that album. Not the one i'm thinking of.

I think it's a fan-made song using Tech and Em's Wake Up Show Anthem verses. I believe it was floating around on Limewire a while back, too.

I know I got that album too. I just didn't see that one you were talking about on youtube... Do you have an mp3 link to the one you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh B.
    na thats off Absolute Power if i'm not mistaken. Got that album. Not the one i'm thinking of.