Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. Andre "Mac Dre" Hicks July 5, 1970- November 1, 2004

R.I.P. Andre "Mac Dre" Hicks July 5, 1970- November 1, 2004

On this day seven years ago, Mac Dre was wrongfully murdered in Kansas City. This may sound crazy, but the death of this man upsets me more than pac and big combined. He was a genius and was set to do GREAT things in music. IMO if mac never died, i think lil wayne would be workin at burger king and drake would be on some washed up celebrity vh1 show. i know sadly A LOT of you have only heard of him when tech shouts him out in riot maker or whenever else, to you all YOU SUCK go listen to mac mutha fuckin dre aka Mac Drizzle, Mac Dreezy, Mac Dregos, Mac Drevious, Thizzelle Washington, Furl, Furly, Mr. Furly, Muhammad Al Boo Boo, The Genie of the Lamp, Thizz King, Pill Clinton, Ronald Dregan, The Make it Happen Cap'n, Andre McEnroe, Andre Maccassi, The Thizzard of Oz, The Mac Named Dre, and Thizzy Marley. THIZZ IN PEACE MAC DRE. You are missed.

<p ="text-align: left;">R.I.P. Mac Dreezy

R.I.P TO THE MAC D.R.E.

tHIzZ iN pEAce bABY aLwayz n fOReVER rOCKin it .yADDAiMEAN?. tHIzZLE bABY mAC dREEZY!!!

We also lost Fat Tone because of Mac's death.

fat tone didnt do it. he claimed he did to get street cred. the REAL reason mac dre is dead is because of drug deals gone wrong and money owed. and no disrespect to fat tone, but losing his hails in comparision to losing the mac named dre

Quote Originally Posted by crow
    CAUSE FAT TONE DID IT.....WOULDNT OF LOST HIM IF HE WOULDNT HAVE

Quote Originally Posted by SIN1STER

Damn, it's been too long. At least he left a legacy and shit ton of music. Going to bump some "ice cream man" right now.

hell yea i was just bumpin its rainin game.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades
    Damn, it's been too long. At least he left a legacy and shit ton of music. Going to bump some "ice cream man" right now.

everyone has their own theories. but if you listen to mac dre you know he was a straight hustler. honestly if you ask me it makes way more sense that mac was gunna bring a bunch of e's to midwest areas and brought them bunk pills and took off with the cash. not some stupid rap beef.

i really doubt this......i do believe it was either fat tone or rich considering back then they were super tight.....idk if u read the HUGE multi page article about what happen

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Longo
    fat tone didnt do it. he claimed he did to get street cred. the REAL reason mac dre is dead is because of drug deals gone wrong and money owed. and no disrespect to fat tone, but losing his hails in comparision to losing the mac named dre

dude at the time mac dre was still very undergroud about to maybe blow up nationally. and fat tone wasnt exactly at the top of the rap game either. you dont get killed for stupid bullshit like that. think logically about real life. what honestly makes more sense.

if it wasnt fat tone and then it was rich that did it........mac dre had a big mouth and talked alot of shit......and was talking shit on some cats in kc that wasnt respecting him

i really doubt this......i do believe it was either fat tone or rich considering back then they were super tight.....idk if u read the HUGE multi page article about what happen

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Longo