Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The War Within (Wrekonize) *Opinion Thread*

The War Within (Wrekonize) *Opinion Thread*

The leak is finally out, so many of us have heard it. If you don't like leaks, then join in on the 25th or later.

I loved the Intro track, "Hello my name is Dr. Chosis, but you can call me Psy" was brilliant, imo.

I really enjoyed how it was sort of like a concept album, but didn't focus on that side of things that much. I feel like he kinda ripped on Killer with it though (not intentionally) (Meet a shrink>hypnosis>thoughts spew out). However, Wrek did more with this idea.

I felt as if the ending was weak. Suwandi really came through, but the concept side of things lacked. "Psy" said it's time for him to rise, then "Rise" starts, but at the end they should of had an "end-of-session summary" (imo).

^ agree even tho wrek killed all the tracks

an outro would have been nice but i can see two options:

1) maybe an end session was left out purposely to leave it open for iterpreation

2) storyline may be continued/is not completely over yet?

i know saying saying wrek would follow up with a conceptual continuation for the album is a stretch but hey you never know

i think mayday is great with the progression of the tracks in their LP's and wrek definetly showed that level of detail on this album as well.....ive still only heard the whole thing one time through so im still to develop a more through opinion

I Think it That The 2nd Idea Is Probable Main Reason I Think That Their May Have Been Unreleased Songs That Didnt Fit The Album That Added More To The Complete Story And Maybe He Will Follow Up With Another Album Like It

I Enjoyed It My Fav Songs Would Be Adrenaline (Even If Crooked I's Verse Wasnt New It Was Dope As Hell) Cant Be Alone Loved The Beat And the Idea Floating Away Was Cool And I Really Liked Church Road And Easy Money But Were Amazing Songs overall Most Definately Takes The Cake As My Fav. Strange Release This Year (So Far)

Quote Originally Posted by Joser831

1) maybe an end session was left out purposely to leave it open for iterpreation

i know saying saying wrek would follow up with a conceptual continuation for the album is a stretch but hey you never know

i think mayday is great with the progression of the tracks in their LP's and wrek definetly showed that level of detail on this album as well.....ive still only heard the whole thing one time through so im still to develop a more through opinion

Great album, still giving it a few listens before I make an overall opinion. "Galil" is my favorite so far, just a dope, dope song.

I kinda felt like "Rise" with Suwandi sounded like an outro. Either way, I thought it was a great album closer. I said it on the official TWW thread, the album is BEAUTIFUL! Wrek can hold his own and then some.

Quote Originally Posted by Joser831

Just out of curiosity, did anyone else laugh pretty hard when Wrek say's, "Cause OOOOHHH you got some followers!" on paper trail? hahaha

Yep. That was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Nix

Just out of curiosity, did anyone else laugh pretty hard when Wrek say's, "Cause OOOOHHH you got some followers!" on paper trail? hahaha

So far I think rise or can't be alone are my favorites. Whole album Is retardedly dope!

Everyone cop a copy yet? I'm interested to see people's thoughts of it.