Thread: Canibus putting his online guy on blast

Canibus putting his online guy on blast

Liam. You know I need the site back but you also know that putting the canibuscatalogue site up and taking the site back down again is deliberately misleading. After almost 3 months of canibuscatalogue being down I am certain that you are working with whoever owns CC and CIF from foreign locations outside of the USA and you are all doing whatever you can in secret to destroy how I release music. This is precisely why I need the site moved to another server under MY supervision. Anything other than that is unacceptable and if you do jump out the window to sabotage me again, I am going to make a public blast myself stating in detail what you've done behind the scenes to hamper progress because this is getting critical now. You have become a Jacker. You have taken food off my families table and attempted to poison the Rippers. I have the receipts for the work you were paid to do on Lyrical Law, but I can't do anything about it because the ENTIRE system is corrupt with people like you. Of course you haven't heard from me, because I HATE YOUR FUCKING GUTS for selling me out Liam Franklin. You were paid for your work and you still did what your were told to do by god knows who to undermine CANIBUS. It's as if you and/or whoever you're working with are listening to my phone/skype calls and doing exactly what it takes to sabotage how I release my music. You can only do two things for me. 1. Tell those cowards I will continue to release music FOREVER whether I'm alive or dead.
    2. Come clean and give me back the site or leave the subject of this alone entirely, but pls stop trying to be involved when you have clearly proved that you CANNOT be trusted. I'm going to copy this to some rippers and tell them to post this everywhere because no one even knows what's going on and you should be exposed for what you've done. If you were on the right team, it wouldn't have taken you this long to address this situation.

I was a fool for trusting any of you. The Real Rippers and listeners don't go to those sites above anymore because they know it's tainted beyond recourse.
    Real Rippers follow Bis at:

http://www.facebook.com/Canibu sMusic
    http://www.reverbnation.com/ca nibus
    http://twitter.com/#!/DaRealCanibus
    http://canibus.bandcamp.com/
    http://c0mpl3x.bandcamp.com/album/ri...n-rtj-infinity
    http://twitter.com/#!/ripdajaka
    http://wn.com/poet_laureate

To: Will <subinac4@yahoo.com>
    Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 9:02 AM
    Subject: CC

Hey Bis,

I haven't heard back from you, just wanted to see how things are and when we could skype? I noticed that CCentral went down last night so im just going to go ahead and re-setup the catalogue site on my server again. The last thing you need is a fanbase with nowhere to go. Do you want me to email blast your lyrical law customers alerting them that the catalogue is online?

LK

So by the looks of it, this Liam character is doing some stupid shit with Bis' website and preventing him from getting his music out because this guy isn't allowing the site to get back up. Thought it was an interesting update considering Canibus can't get a break even when he's on his grind independently

response from Liam on FB

Bis,

I'm not entirely sure what to say to you at this point. I've replied to every contact made with myself and have told you what details I need to transfer the account over to you MONTHS ago and I still haven't been provided with said details. I've just spent most of my day re-instating the site out of the goodness of my heart, im not getting paid for this and its my day off. The fact of the matter is i actually lose money with all the work I've done for you. My paintings on average go for about $1500 and my freelance rate is £50 per hour. I've put in tons and tons of hours of work and heart into your album art and your website. I paid $300 out of my own pocket for your forum license from vbulletin and another $199 for prochatrooms. The return for 2 months solid work and spending out $499 out my own hard money was only $500. I earnt $1 for the entire project and you recieved 3 websites, an ecommerce system a forum and a frontpage content management system. Not including the hosting I pay for it monthly for which I have recieved no payments from yourself.

I'm sorry that your site has been down for so long but again this wasn't down to me. My server initially had a memory module malfunction and I addressed this immediately but instead of spending a day or two getting the server, the databases and the sites all set up again only to have to re-repeat the work I decided to wait for your account details so I could transfer your website to you. Like I said I'm still waiting for these details and I've also said to you on skype that if you're having troubles registering an account with fasthosts.co.uk they do have a 24/7 technical support to assist you. I can't assist you with doing this as I do not own fasthosts.co.uk.

Incase you haven't noticed but my own site www.lkfranklin.co +www.lkfranklin.co.uk has also been down said your site was down. Fuck it check my facebook I haven't even used that for months! I simply haven't had time to address any situations as I've been caring for my girlfriend. You were already aware she was suffering with arnold chiari malformation, hydrocephalus and syringomyelia. I've spent the last few months in and out of Oxford John Radcliffe hospital with her. Caring for her 24/7 while also trying to work 12 hours of the day. This is the reality of my life and I am not working for any third party agencies or such.

Things are starting to settle in my life now and I want to rectify this situation as best as possible. I still have no recieved your account details to transfer the site but I am working, without payment, to get your site back up and running on my server. I realise I will have to re-repeat this work again on your server again also without payment but I was hoping you would see this as a good will gesture. I've given everything I can give to you and hip hop but if my efforts are in vein and you no longer wish to work with me or rectify this situation then let me know and we'll call it a day.

Thanks,
    LK

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

I didn't read lol, but if I was Liam I would have simply replied with: Umadbro?

damn i cant believe you to dont care about the situation, shit canibus has my condolences and i hope he gets it figured out.

ikr, he doesn't get props on this site at all lol. looks like there was a misunderstanding based on Liam's response

Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    damn i cant believe you to dont care about the situation, shit canibus has my condolences and i hope he gets it figured out.

yeah i thought there was more than just a couple people on this site who liked canibus, and yeah canibus being who he is could just be wiggin out premature being uninformed or something but who knows liam could just be covering his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    ikr, he doesn't get props on this site at all lol. looks like there was a misunderstanding based on Liam's response

Quote Originally Posted by trevor