Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Twisted Insane - The Root Of All Evil Album drops on Halloween.

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Senior Member mikern3821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,105

  3. #3
    Senior Member psycho same's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    161
    yep...cant wait...listen to my beat " dead nation " @ www.soundcloud.com/mrkillyaego....he would destroy that track i got!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member quinngardna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    359
    i think twisted insane is dope.. excluding his little episode on this site he's solid.. grimy and fast.. ill rap

  5. #5
    I remember a lil sumpn bout that. That was another guy using his name as an alias on this site the real twisted insane said he's never been a member here. Anyways what was the lil episode?


    Quote Originally Posted by quinn gardna
    i think twisted insane is dope.. excluding his little episode on this site he's solid.. grimy and fast.. ill rap

  6. #6
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    of course he claims it wasnt him lol. the things he posted were too specific to be a fake account



    Quote Originally Posted by Stab Master Arson
    I remember a lil sumpn bout that. That was another guy using his name as an alias on this site the real twisted insane said he's never been a member here. Anyways what was the lil episode?




    Quote Originally Posted by quinn gardna
    i think twisted insane is dope.. excluding his little episode on this site he's solid.. grimy and fast.. ill rap

  7. #7
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    Shut up Jake. Nobody likes you. Get mad lololololol.



    Quote Originally Posted by Space Ranger
    SMFH ALREADY FUCKED THAT HOE ON THE COVER BEFORE, WASN'T ANYTHANG SPECIAL. REAL FUCKING TALK.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    Hey you did get mad, good dog. Lolololololol. Silly Aussie.



    Quote Originally Posted by Space Ranger
    SMFH GET A LIFE NIGGA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    Shut up Jake. Nobody likes you. Get mad lololololol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Space Ranger
    SMFH ALREADY FUCKED THAT HOE ON THE COVER BEFORE, WASN'T ANYTHANG SPECIAL. REAL FUCKING TALK.

  9. #9
    Senior Member iAMuSIK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    145


    I wanna know what he said now lol.





    Dope tho some more fresh new material to listen to!

  10. #10
    This!!!!! FUCK TWISTED INSANE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    of course he claims it wasnt him lol. the things he posted were too specific to be a fake account

    Quote Originally Posted by Stab Master Arson
    I remember a lil sumpn bout that. That was another guy using his name as an alias on this site the real twisted insane said he's never been a member here. Anyways what was the lil episode?


    Quote Originally Posted by quinn gardna
    i think twisted insane is dope.. excluding his little episode on this site he's solid.. grimy and fast.. ill rap

Similar Threads

  1. Twisted Insane, new album with Tech N9ne, Yelawolf, Brotha Lynch ..
    By Real Pimpking in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-11-2014, 03:12 PM
  2. Twisted Insane - The Insane Asylum OUT NOW!!!
    By 5150Kid in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2013, 12:40 AM
  3. Twisted Insane
    By garycoleman in forum Post your Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 07:05 PM
  4. Twisted Insane - The Root Of All Evil now on Itunes
    By ThaBabyKilla in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 01:23 AM
  5. Twisted Insane
    By F.T.I. in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 11:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •