Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: :O How the FUCK!!!...

:O How the FUCK!!!...

... is Eminem AHEAD of Busta Rhymes AND Tech N9ne in this list of Top 10 Tongue Twistas?!?!?!?! No... why is Eminem even on the list? He's a good rapper, just not a fast one! All Hip Hop, what the FUCK were you thinking?

http://allhiphop.com/2011/10/24/allh...-twisting-mcs/

why the fuck is MGK in that list lol

eminem is so sloppy trying to rap fast & shit

im a fan, i used to be a huge fan but he has nothing on tech when it comes to fast tracks

yea and busta's one dimensional for the most part in the chopping department. techs can spit fast in like 30000 different ways haha. i think tech shoulda be no.1 but i can at least understand btnh and twista ahead of him. at least thats argueable.

Lolwut. I'm a huge Em fan but there's no way he should be that high on this list. And MGK? Maybe he'll deserve to be on that list eventually but at this stage in his career, hell no. I woulda ranked Tech higher but I can understand him being 4th

yea but i feel like the people who made this list probably havent heard tech's whole discography. if you've heard EVERY tech song, you know he's hands down the king of fast rap.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Lolwut. I'm a huge Em fan but there's no way he should be that high on this list. And MGK? Maybe he'll deserve to be on that list eventually but at this stage in his career, hell no. I woulda ranked Tech higher but I can understand him being 4th

Well... the king of fast rap is actually Rebel XD, but still. Tech hold's the no. one spot, I agree with ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Longo
    yea but i feel like the people who made this list probably havent heard tech's whole discography. if you've heard EVERY tech song, you know he's hands down the king of fast rap.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

there are some people that my be better then tech in this catigory, but no one on this list thats for damn sure.

seems Ems popularity kind of makes his spot a biased decision, imma make a top 10 fucked up lyrics list and make lil wayne the number 1 spot cuz he hella famous. lol

Yeah but... he can't rap fast!!! That's what I don't get!! Yeah he's famous, but he can't rap fast!

Quote Originally Posted by trevor

seems Ems popularity kind of makes his spot a biased decision, imma make a top 10 fucked up lyrics list and make lil wayne the number 1 spot cuz he hella famous. lol