Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~SKATTERMAN & SNUG BRIM~

~SKATTERMAN & SNUG BRIM~

Where tha fuck did skatt an snug go? i know there are some niggaz out there still slapping tha old shit where yall at ?. what happend to that Block party an Life in tha game shit? BRING BACK THA SKATT AN SNUG REAL TALK them motha fuckas go hard as fuck an in all realality if they go in concert wit tech ever again im gettin back stage passes jus to meet them..BRING BACK STRANGE MUSICS BLACK SHEEP

nah we good

yall needa quit hatin. techs gettin washed out anyways...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOcTBjS5Ryo dis is real music. techs goin to mainstream an needa step back to tha everready and angellic shit thats when he was lyricly best. after MLK techs music was gettin worse and still is. doin shit wit wayne. i mean come the fuck on he didnt even put you on a song jus tha fuckin intro what kinda wack ass shit is that. gangsta code didnt even get released on tha carter IV an i bet none yall even know that song wit wayne an tech.

"as an artist you gotta evolve... if you dont like the new shit go buy the old shit"

-Tech N9ne, Harvey Dent

Quote Originally Posted by josh _young

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOcTBjS5Ryo dis is real music. techs goin to mainstream an needa step back to tha everready and angellic shit thats when he was lyricly best. after MLK techs music was gettin worse and still is. doin shit wit wayne. i mean come the fuck on he didnt even put you on a song jus tha fuckin intro what kinda wack ass shit is that. gangsta code didnt even get released on tha carter IV an i bet none yall even know that song wit wayne an tech.

bro i do miss that old skool skatterman and snug brim shit. that "mo whiskey mo weed", but i dont agree with u on the tech situation. i have listened to tech since before strange music existed and i feel like tech does about the "mainstream" thing, its not like tech has waynes number in his back pocket to hit him up like that....them maiinstreams cats r coming to tech. i look at shit like this....i used to get in trouble for listening to tech n9ne in high school by my moms cause she didnt like that "rap shit", now almost 12 yeas later she has a few of his songs songs on her ipod. in tech"s words " u have to change, u have to evolve to become the best" just cause he aint rappin about the crazy shit he used to rap about when he was fucked up on extacy all the time doesnt mean his music has gotten worse, means he was smart enough to stop doing drugs before they killed him so he could keep doin music and makin his millions. i would venture to say if u were a rapper and lil wayne hit u up to do a track u would jump all over that shit, not based on lil wayne i say that based on the potential for the money u could put in ur pocket.......im just sayin

well put bro lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

"as an artist you gotta evolve... if you dont like the new shit go buy the old shit"

-Tech N9ne, Harvey Dent

i agree with you 100%.. techs music is changing an personally i dont like the new new tech like ollie gates an up im just not a huge fan of. he is still the king of rap and my number on fave rapper hands down. but i do miss the fuck out of that old school skatt and snugg. skatt is still been on some of techs newer shit i havnt heard much of snug. it pissed me off hearing they left strange. my first tech show was the fire and ice tour of 07 wit paul wall ill bill tech kutt skatt n snug kali and i met paul wall that night.

Quote Originally Posted by zac godwin

bro i do miss that old skool skatterman and snug brim shit. that "mo whiskey mo weed", but i dont agree with u on the tech situation. i have listened to tech since before strange music existed and i feel like tech does about the "mainstream" thing, its not like tech has waynes number in his back pocket to hit him up like that....them maiinstreams cats r coming to tech. i look at shit like this....i used to get in trouble for listening to tech n9ne in high school by my moms cause she didnt like that "rap shit", now almost 12 yeas later she has a few of his songs songs on her ipod. in tech"s words " u have to change, u have to evolve to become the best" just cause he aint rappin about the crazy shit he used to rap about when he was fucked up on extacy all the time doesnt mean his music has gotten worse, means he was smart enough to stop doing drugs before they killed him so he could keep doin music and makin his millions. i would venture to say if u were a rapper and lil wayne hit u up to do a track u would jump all over that shit, not based on lil wayne i say that based on the potential for the money u could put in ur pocket.......im just sayin

they left on their own, u know that right....they got in trouble with the law and i think they didnt want that to affect tech in any negative way....big ups to them for doing that.....n e ways no props to k.o.d.??? no props to bad seasons??? i guess i personally have grown with tech through my years....before i had kids i used to not give a fuck and got fucked up on x and drunk all the time back when i first came on tech and he was doing the same shit... so threw time he got away from that and so did i as i had kids....listening to tech has gotten me through some shit that most wouldnt have gotten through and helped me grow and learn from my mistakes, just like tech has these last 3 to 4 years, so i kinda feel close to the dude without knowing him personally ya feel me....i will love everything he does no matter who he does it with.....TECH N9NE AND STRANGE MUSIC FOR LIFE

i agree with you 100%.. techs music is changing an personally i dont like the new new tech like ollie gates an up im just not a huge fan of. he is still the king of rap and my number on fave rapper hands down. but i do miss the fuck out of that old school skatt and snugg. skatt is still been on some of techs newer shit i havnt heard much of snug. it pissed me off hearing they left strange. my first tech show was the fire and ice tour of 07 wit paul wall ill bill tech kutt skatt n snug kali and i met paul wall that night.

i feel yu bro. an yeah mad props to kod. cept one verse on horns..king gordys verse thats jus some fucked shit right there. and if you listen to the poppers new album he disses that verse. ive grown with tech also but he has also expanded my range of music massively. an techs music has prolly helped every one of his fans in some way or another. i know if it wasnt for him i wouldnt be who i am today.

they left on their own, u know that right....they got in trouble with the law and i think they didnt want that to affect tech in any negative way....big ups to them for doing that.....n e ways no props to k.o.d.??? no props to bad seasons??? i guess i personally have grown with tech through my years....before i had kids i used to not give a fuck and got fucked up on x and drunk all the time back when i first came on tech and he was doing the same shit... so threw time he got away from that and so did i as i had kids....listening to tech has gotten me through some shit that most wouldnt have gotten through and helped me grow and learn from my mistakes, just like tech has these last 3 to 4 years, so i kinda feel close to the dude without knowing him personally ya feel me....i will love everything he does no matter who he does it with.....TECH N9NE AND STRANGE MUSIC FOR LIFE