Thread: STILL GETTING BETTER AND BETTER....

STILL GETTING BETTER AND BETTER....

no im not postin a new song tlkn bout myself quite yet.... i jus got done listenin 2 Welcome To Strangeland and HOLY SHIT.... this shit is freakin AMAZING. im speechless

Tech N9NE just gets better and better with evry release

AGREED

Also just got finished listening... Tech is getting better with his , but the music is getting worse. We all begged for Krizz to be on more choruses and stuff, and now that junk is played out. do something else. Tech kills it tho. Really lookin forward to MayDay!s album!

I think I need to keep listening to the album, but aside from a couple tracks...it sounds like one giant long song. really repetitive. missing the variety that Tech used to bring...but like I said, maybe I need a few more listens.

I get sick of choruses in 90% of songs. I love kali, but that's my biggest complaint of his solo work, too many choruses.
    I'd like some chorusless music please, like welcome to hell from bad meets evil, nonstop rhyming.
    But that said, I love the album. All of strange killed it. My only dissapointment is no scoob or irv. I also think it woulda been cool if skat and snug had a verse.

what are you guys listening to that i missed??? Welcome to Strangeland doesnt come out til next month....?? "beautiful music", and "the noose" go hard as fuck. im ready for the rest of the album. and since apparently you guys are musical geniuses where is your millions of dollars for coming up with your own "choruless music" ??? thats what u call freestyling last time i checked......?

whoa...no. thats not what freestyling is, at all. check again.

and Strangeland leaked on the internet. or try youtube. most of the tracks are up. enjoy buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by zac godwin
    what are you guys listening to that i missed??? Welcome to Strangeland doesnt come out til next month....?? "beautiful music", and "the noose" go hard as fuck. im ready for the rest of the album. and since apparently you guys are musical geniuses where is your millions of dollars for coming up with your own "choruless music" ??? thats what u call freestyling last time i checked......?

im not finding shit on youtube bro. u got a link or actual website to go to ????

and i know what freestyloing is i was just trying to make a point to the dipshit who made the "chorusless music" commenrt

Quote Originally Posted by LivingLegnd

whoa...no. thats not what freestyling is, at all. check again.

and Strangeland leaked on the internet. or try youtube. most of the tracks are up. enjoy buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by zac godwin