Thread: Am I A Psycho Music Video Forsure!

Am I A Psycho Music Video Forsure!

from hopsins facebook

"Tech N9ne, B.O.B and I are goin to be making the "AM I A PSYCHO" music video! Haha, im excited for this shit. Time to hit the gym on these niggas, I got legit motivation now. You guys pumped for it?"

Fuckin a!!!!!! Hell ya that's the main song I wanted a vid for! Damn let's see how creative this video is.. and it has to be insane.

nice. stoked for this!

Does anyone think sence Hopsin and B.O.B hate Tyler The Creator that there might be some funny ass video disses like Ill Mind #4

I hope so. Maybe just in BOBs verse tho. Ill mind 4 cracked me up tho! I think it would be funny to have BOB do his verse with Hop dressed like Tyler eating roaches and shit. Im just not sure Tech is gunna be down with a diss video tho. Maybe a few subtle disses, but if they try to make it into a diss video then I dont think Tech will be down for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Guzzman
    Does anyone think sence Hopsin and B.O.B hate Tyler The Creator that there might be some funny ass video disses like Ill Mind #4

yea cause tech tryed to get Tyler on all 6s and 7s

Quote Originally Posted by Colin P.
    I hope so. Maybe just in BOBs verse tho. Ill mind 4 cracked me up tho! I think it would be funny to have BOB do his verse with Hop dressed like Tyler eating roaches and shit. Im just not sure Tech is gunna be down with a diss video tho. Maybe a few subtle disses, but if they try to make it into a diss video then I dont think Tech will be down for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Guzzman