Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking To Make A Song!

Looking To Make A Song!

I'm looking to make a song with someone on TRTN i'm doing this out of boredom and needing of practice i want to make the beat and have a ft verse so it would be one of YOUR songs i just want to make the beat and be featured the beat will be free and so will the verse the only thing you have to pay for is the mastering fee witch is usually around 10 bucks here's some of my works on beats
    [h6]

but i would like to make a more underground song than this beat HIT ME UP and i'll get started on the beat asap

damn i was bout 2 say hell ya til u mentioned that $10 fee... i dont hav shit

haha well i allways get my songs mastered i'm serious about my music and you have to spend money to make money lol

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY~C!

my music is my life and im more serious about it then anything n my life.. which is y i dont pay ppl. plus im tryna get a job so i can save up enuf 2 get my own equipment... jus like u said. gotta spend 2 make. and i needa get whatever equipment it is i need 2 master music and i gotta learn how 2 do it lol... but hey show me 1 of ur songs. im curious bout ur lyrics now
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Nied
    haha well i allways get my songs mastered i'm serious about my music and you have to spend money to make money lol

I got one song with our old mics, but we're making a mixtape with the new mics as we speak, but here is the link to the old shit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V5vvsH6Rj0 haha just listened to it REALLY OLD!

my music is my life and im more serious about it then anything n my life.. which is y i dont pay ppl. plus im tryna get a job so i can save up enuf 2 get my own equipment... jus like u said. gotta spend 2 make. and i needa get whatever equipment it is i need 2 master music and i gotta learn how 2 do it lol... but hey show me 1 of ur songs. im curious bout ur lyrics now

lmao ok. well im hopin ur new shit is wayyyyy better than that lol. ur beats r incredibly dope. cant wait 2 hear the new shit.

I got one song with our old mics, but we're making a mixtape with the new mics as we speak, but here is the link to the old shit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V5vvsH6Rj0 haha just listened to it REALLY OLD!

it's ALOT better than this trust me, if you wanna do a song without mastering we could do that what kind of do u want to do dark?

lmao ok. well im hopin ur new shit is wayyyyy better than that lol. ur beats r incredibly dope. cant wait 2 hear the new shit.

i do every except swag n shit. im down 2 do whatever bro

it's ALOT better than this trust me, if you wanna do a song without mastering we could do that what kind of do u want to do dark?

ima get to work on a raw but dark beat just give me a little bit to do some work i;ll hit u back

aight bro sounds good.

ima get to work on a raw but dark beat just give me a little bit to do some work i;ll hit u back