Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strange music varsity jackets

Strange music varsity jackets

Anybody got any info on these kutts got one on his facebook wall and tech is wearing one in the new dirty worms video. Are these on sale at the shows or something?

They have been custom made for the guys. Crew jackets. Getting one would probably be crazy expensive anyway, I don't know how smart it would be to mass produce them.

Then again, who knows, but for now they appear to be just crew.

I know where you get em....I made them, they are mine. Not for sale sorry n shit. But yeah they ain't cheap. all wool, and real leather and chenille.

mine was the first one I tried out. It is a little different than the one that I made for Kutt and Tech. Mine has the raglan sleeves with the leather to the neck and theirs has the just sleeves. Theirs are all custom made coats for the larger sizes. There is a lady in Portland that cuts and makes them for me all by hand. The logos are all digitized embriodery files. Kutt wanted his a little different. has has the back to back KC logo he uses. (my design too. lol) and it has the Kutt script on the front and back with the logo art. It has a large chenille KC on the front where tech has the S. and price?? yeah they not cheap. Just the coat plain with nothing STARTS at 290 with out any leather or Chennille

yeah those are nice. i wish they'd bring back s/m coats

Nope varsity jackets are shit

Where @ in Portland cuz I live in Centralia Washington and I go to Portland about once a month to go see my sister and my dad lives in Gresham. I would pay that to have a custom jacket with all that on it.

Quote Originally Posted by mr64magic

mine was the first one I tried out. It is a little different than the one that I made for Kutt and Tech. Mine has the raglan sleeves with the leather to the neck and theirs has the just sleeves. Theirs are all custom made coats for the larger sizes. There is a lady in Portland that cuts and makes them for me all by hand. The logos are all digitized embriodery files. Kutt wanted his a little different. has has the back to back KC logo he uses. (my design too. lol) and it has the Kutt script on the front and back with the logo art. It has a large chenille KC on the front where tech has the S. and price?? yeah they not cheap. Just the coat plain with nothing STARTS at 290 with out any leather or Chennille

Unless you're a 16 year old female slut why the fuck would you want one

Quote Originally Posted by G-FR3$H 3six0

Where @ in Portland cuz I live in Centralia Washington and I go to Portland about once a month to go see my sister and my dad lives in Gresham. I would pay that to have a custom jacket with all that on it.

Honestly I have no idea, I have a distributor and that is all he told me was lady in Portland. Sorry I don't know any more than that. But I have all the art work files for the embriodery and the set up for all of them is alot of work, time, and money. Plus if you took them to an embriodery shop they might as you for the permissive rights or user agreement for reproduction. I got the permisson long ago when I designed the KK kalko spiders. I can use em just can't sell them and plus I wouldn't want to really anyway while working for strange anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by G-FR3$H 3six0