Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TRACKLIST for welcome to strangeland

TRACKLIST for welcome to strangeland

straight from hip hop DX http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...o-strangeland/

2. Welcome to Strangeland (featuring Krizz Kaliko)3. Unfair (featuring Krizz Kaliko, Ubiquitous of Ces Cru & Godemis of Ces Cru)4. Kocky (featuring Kutt Calhoun & Jay Rock)5. Who Do I Catch6. My Favorite (featuring Prozak & Brotha Lynch Hung)7. Retrogression (featuring ¡MAYDAY!)8. Bang Out (featuring 816 Boys)9. (featuring ¡MAYDAY!)13. Slave (featuring Krizz Kaliko & Kutt Calhoun)14. Overwhelming (featuring Jay Da 3rd)15. Gods (featuring Krizz Kaliko & Kutt Calhoun)16. I Need A Drink17. The Real Thing (featuring Liz Suwandi)18. EMJ

i thought beautiful music was a bonus?

*filler

Looks pretty legit from what I can see. Once again Big Scoob is MIA but I'm beginning to think more and more that his leave of absence is to possibly become more permanent down the road. I'm excited to see Brotha Lynch Hung on more than one song as well as the Prozak collaboration. The Young Bleed and Stevie Stone pair up should be ill, I'm interested to see how they pull that off. I was hoping that Jay Rock would have been included on "EMJ" but no harm done, at least respects are still being paid and that's all that really matters in the end. Hopefully this 816 Boyz track is leaning more towards "Areola" or "Flip Cam" and not "Pu Wah Wah" so it's at least humorous and enjoyable. I'm not really sure if I've had the chance to hear Jay Da 3rd yet, but I"m sure if he was included on "Welcome To Strangeland" with this elite line up that he must have something dope to offer. I was under the impression that "Beautiful Music" was a bonus song but I guess not? Either way the overall product should be just as raw as I expected, I'm beginning to get amped up for it's release!

Looks solid. Can't tell if there are any skits. Also, why is Beautiful Music on there? That's disappointing. It's a great song, but it was the preorder track...

IDK honestly i wish Scoob was on there and Cognito and Liquid assassin hopefully he makes a WTSL part 2 cause i thought this was gonna be just Strange Music no Ces Cru or Jay Da 3rd. Strange Music needs to just put out an album kinda like an OFWGKTA radical mixtape kinda like welcome to strange land, but Tech doesn't have to be on every song cause i'd love to see a Jay Rock and Young Bleed collabo

this cd needs to come out already!!!!!!!

I wouldn't mind the 816 Boyz track being like "All Gas, No Brakes" either.. That track was dope!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac Thunder
    Looks pretty legit from what I can see. Once again Big Scoob is MIA but I'm beginning to think more and more that his leave of absence is to possibly become more permanent down the road. I'm excited to see Brotha Lynch Hung on more than one song as well as the Prozak collaboration. The Young Bleed and Stevie Stone pair up should be ill, I'm interested to see how they pull that off. I was hoping that Jay Rock would have been included on "EMJ" but no harm done, at least respects are still being paid and that's all that really matters in the end. Hopefully this 816 Boyz track is leaning more towards "Areola" or "Flip Cam" and not "Pu Wah Wah" so it's at least humorous and enjoyable. I'm not really sure if I've had the chance to hear Jay Da 3rd yet, but I"m sure if he was included on "Welcome To Strangeland" with this elite line up that he must have something dope to offer. I was under the impression that "Beautiful Music" was a bonus song but I guess not? Either way the overall product should be just as raw as I expected, I'm beginning to get amped up for it's release!

I wonder if his BET cypher is gonna be a verse off of "Who Do I Catch", isn't to far off since he ends his cypher with that, and it follows the pattern of him using verses for ciphers and shch

Personally, I can't wait ! I can't wait to hear the BLH tracks, but I thought Beautiful Music was a pre-order track ?! Any way, can't wait for more music by the king TECH N9NE !

I'm glad we're all on the same page about wtf Beautiful Music is doing on there. If the rumors about Liz Suwandi being in that video shoot are true then it looks like the first single is gonna be "The Real Thing"