Thread: Need Help From Talented Visual Artists For TECH Tattoo

Need Help From Talented Visual Artists For TECH Tattoo

Me and my friend are planning on getting a matching tattoo because we've been best friends for years and are practically brothers. I had an idea of creating our own family crest, but I'm not a good drawer or know how to create images on Photoshop. I was wondering if someone here could help me.

My idea is to have like the standard family crest sheild, and in the background have the Strange Music bats flying upwards on each side of the sheild. So if someone can create this 1st part, then would work with me as I come up with new ideas. I would greatly appreciate this, so anyone interested?

Go see a tattooist..?

Pretty much this. I'd look for some of the better artists in your area. Find people who have a decent amount of ink, and ask them who they'd recommend. Google local shops, artists, etc. Look through their portfolios. Then, gather some images you'd like to use as REFERENCE, bring them to the artist and let them know what you're thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    Go see a tattooist..?

I live in Louisiana in a rural area where the population isn't even 1,000. We're not even a town, we're a village. Tattoo artists are nowhere near here. I thought some die hard Tech fans and tattoo enthusiasts would be able to help me.

I'd still say your best bet is to go to a tattoo artist. Obviously you'll have to leave your town to get your tattoo. If you're really dedicated to getting one, then you'll want it done right. Talking about your idea in person with a tattoo artist is the best idea, even if you have to drive a while to do it. I'd trust a certified tattoo artist over someone on this site

Quote Originally Posted by Sky
    I live in Louisiana in a rural area where the population isn't even 1,000. We're not even a town, we're a village. Tattoo artists are nowhere near here. I thought some die hard Tech fans and tattoo enthusiasts would be able to help me.

Ya I understand you, just thought it would be easier to create a badass image on here 1st. Thanks for the help anyways.

exactly what Cole said bro. ur tat sounds cool so ur gonna wanna get it done right especially bcuz of the emotion tied n2 the tattoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky
    Ya I understand you, just thought it would be easier to create a badass image on here 1st. Thanks for the help anyways.