Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Craig Smith

Craig Smith

Who here listens to Craig Smith. I been checking out some of his shit recently and I gotta say hes pretty dope solo. I would download Rocket Man, The Mace Windu Project, Angels & Demons, & Awesome. Those are the main 4 albums I really liked.

I've only heard him guest on Strange tracks, didn't know he's put some stuff out. If it's as good as The Popper or BG Bulletwound's CD's I've copped I'd def check some some of his shit out..

I've always looked for more stuff from him but could never find it. I thought he was dope on the SM tracks and I'll definitely DL some of that shit.

Theres a link to where u could dl his shit... Iamcraigsmith.com and go to music.

Quote Originally Posted by calripkenboy08
    I've always looked for more stuff from him but could never find it. I thought he was dope on the SM tracks and I'll definitely DL some of that shit.

owow i couldnt find any of his music because the script on that page didnt work on my ipod...glad you made this thread craig is bomb

I loved Rocketman, The Girls being my favorite track but that whole project was dope. I've been meaning to listen to his other shit but I'll get around to it definitely, but for the people who haven't listened to any of his solo shit, I definitely suggest it.

yea craigh smith is the shit. the answers a great song. Lovin Me is one of my favorites craigs got mad potential.

I have shitloads of his songs on my ipod. Just go to IAmCraigSmith.com and you can download them for FREE!

I've got all of the albums he's released on his page so far and he's pretty good with the wordplay. He does alot of his own beats too. Very talented artist. Makes me proud to be from KC. Also, people don't usually notice it, but he doesn't cuss very often in his rhymes.

Do u still have The Introduction... I cant find that album.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Maxfield
    I have shitloads of his songs on my ipod. Just go to IAmCraigSmith.com and you can download them for FREE!